**CoolerMaster H100 Mini-ITX Case (H500's Little Brother) - Pre-Order Now!

Associate
CoolerMaster have a new entry into the Mini-ITX Market and it's like their design team cut a H500 in half with a chainsaw!

giphy.gif

With the CoolerMaster Elite-130 Mini-ITX coming to the end of it's life, the H100 is a refreshing new look at the Mini-ITX form factor.

The H100 features CoolerMaster's "Fine Mesh" on the Front and Top Panel, which is designed to allow as much airflow as possible whilst keeping dust to a minimum. Couple this with a Massive 200mm RGB Fan and you have some serious cooling potential in a small case!

CoolerMaster Mastercase H100 - RGB Mini-ITX Case - Black @ £54.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/CoolerMaster-Mastercase-H100-RGB-Mini-ITX-Case-Black-CA-37X-CM.html

USB 3.0, Mini-ITX, 200mm RGB Fan, RGB Controller, Space For ATX PSU, Steel Side Panel, CoolerMaster "Fine Mesh", Built In Handle

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Theres 210mm of GPU Clearance too, so plenty of space Mini Graphics Cards.

Zotac's RTX 2070 Mini is 211mm in Length though so may be a tight fit...

Zotac RTX 2070 Mini
Card Dimensions: 211mm x 129mm x 41mm

Soldato
20 litres and they restrict you to a 210mm graphics card? Way to completely miss the point Corsair, this is as bad as people who thought that Bitfenix thing was small form factor.

Sliger would like a word, they can do you a case smaller than this that will take full E-ATX (!) boards and without the GPU restriction. Or the Dan A4, which again can take long GPUs but is bordering on a third of the size.

Soldato
20 litres and they restrict you to a 210mm graphics card? Way to completely miss the point Corsair, this is as bad as people who thought that Bitfenix thing was small form factor.

Sliger would like a word, they can do you a case smaller than this that will take full E-ATX (!) boards and without the GPU restriction. Or the Dan A4, which again can take long GPUs but is bordering on a third of the size.

I don't think corsair make coolermaster cases .. sorry being smart ass

Associate

I am having to order a silverstone case as the wife wants a thin case. The silverstone can house a 13” graphics card and therefore I can use my sapphire nitro fury rather than buying a new card.

Back
Top Bottom