• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Coolit ECO ALC temps on AMD Phenom II X4 955

Associate
OP
Hi

Hi Stanton - this is Barry w/ CoolIT. Did you submit an RMA request w OCUK or w/ us directly?

Can you please tell me how you had that pump plugged in? The pump is 12v only so if you had it on a regulated fan header it could have damaged it. It may be that you had it plugged in correctly and it just died.. somtimes that happens w/ any mechanical components but we have many 10's thousands of those pumps in the field w/ well below a 2% failure rate so I just want to make sure we find the cause of the failure.

Regards,

Barry
Thanks for the reply Barry,I had the pump pluged in to the pwr fan header not to happy it broke as it was doping a good job cooling my CPU at 3.8ghz and my CPU is broke as well, comp keeps getting blue screen now so well gutted. Sent it back to were I got it can't say the name of store on here is there anything you can do as the cooler was of a good standerd. Thanks for your time mate.

Associate
Always something we can do - you have a warranty. Did you get a replacement from your place of purchase? If not, please submit a support ticket with us and wei'll issue you a replacement direct.

Associate
OP
Thanks

Always something we can do - you have a warranty. Did you get a replacement from your place of purchase? If not, please submit a support ticket with us and wei'll issue you a replacement direct.
Ive allready sent it back and got me cash back and got a air cooler now and it's doing a very good job.
Thanks your time mate

Back
Top Bottom