Coronation Street HD...

Man of Honour
SO WHAT, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME BECAUSE OF IT.

I don't think he was claiming to be better than you because he doesn't watch coronation street, he was claiming to... dislike coronation street. Only you have decided its some sort of who is the best contest :confused:

Soldato
I'm just joking - I get fed up of people who think they're so great because they don't put the TV on but they are willing to sit behind a computer screen and think they are so much better.
Somebody starts a thread about a TV programme and then somebody has to post 'I don't watch TV' - SO WHAT, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME BECAUSE OF IT.

<anger mode off>

There is a difference between good TV and inane, mindless, soulless, in no way intellectually stimulating drivel.

I don't think he was having a dig at TV watchers in general.

Soldato
I'm just joking - I get fed up of people who think they're so great because they don't put the TV on but they are willing to sit behind a computer screen and think they are so much better.
Somebody starts a thread about a TV programme and then somebody has to post 'I don't watch TV' - SO WHAT, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME BECAUSE OF IT.

<anger mode off>

What's anything got to do with being greater and better than you? :confused:

I just said I don't watch ITV, Xfactor, Brits got talent, etc.

I watch 8+ hours of TV some days, Family Guy, Simpsons, BBC News, but just not ITV.

Bearing in mind this thread was in GD when I made my post, I get fed up of people that incorrectly interpret posts on an internet forum and then take it so seriously and actually get angry. I did NOT say "I don't watch TV" and neither did anybody else.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes and I'm better than everybody else to.
Instead I sit here typing on an internet forum which makes me so much better than everybody else because I don't watch TV (especially ITV).

I watch plenty of TV, I just choose to watch the good stuff. Are you a Corrie actor/extra or something? I can't possibly imagine why anyone would get so defensive.

Caporegime
Don't worry, some people just want to engage in any discussion as though it's part of the Four Yorkshiremen I guess.

Man of Honour
[TW]Fox;16660740 said:
I don't think he was claiming to be better than you because he doesn't watch coronation street, he was claiming to... dislike coronation street. Only you have decided its some sort of who is the best contest :confused:

It isn't usual for you to misread somebody.
He said he didn't watch ITV.

grr, it makes my blood boil that people don't watch ITV.

Back
Top Bottom