Corsair 1000D vs Phanteks Elite

Associate
Hi all,

My question is around the ease of builds and overall quality of the cases. I have had a 900D in the past and currently own a Phanteks 719, the latter bugs the hell out of me for building in as everything is just a little too tight when trying to max it out with hardware. For reference I will be putting a Threadripper system in here with full custom watercooling and then possibly a second system later.

The reason for such a large case is simply that I like huge cases with ample room that will take everything and anything you can throw at it. Plus I hate uber-cable management and just like the extra space to shove cables :)

So if owners of these cases could give me the plus and minus points of them I would be most grateful. I have watched every review on YouTube of each so am up to speed but would love to what non-reviewers think and if they had any issues with hardware or came across odd design decisions that were not apparent from the reviews etc, you know what I am getting at.

cheers chaps

Associate
Guess no one got anywhere with this. What did you go for? I've got a 1000d still sitting in its shipping crate im going to use for my next build. When all the parts arrive.....

Associate
Guess no one got anywhere with this. What did you go for? I've got a 1000d still sitting in its shipping crate im going to use for my next build. When all the parts arrive.....

Did it fit through your front door okay? :D I've been really tempted by a 1000D as I've always had a secondary mini-itx box hanging around, but it just seems massive! I built a mini-itx system in an NR200P in the end.

Back
Top Bottom