Corsair 100i RGB Platinum SE with a Corsair Crystal Series 680X case.

Associate
Hi, I'm just wondering how I should go about connecting the wires from the H100i. The case I have has a RGB hub inside that I assumed I would plug my rad fans into so the RGB works in sync with the front case fans. In the manual that came with the H100i it says to connect the wires coming from the CPU block to the wires from the fans. In the motherboard manual (Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming) it says to connect the radiator fans directly to the motherboard via CPU_Fan & CPU_Opt. Which is it? Do I even have to connect the fans to the RGB hub inside the case?

Permabanned
It is best to connect the fans directly to the CPU block ( the pump ). The cooler can work independently of everything else so it's the best option. Also iCEU gives you many control options and functions that you won't have if you run the fans from the motherboard.
Regards the RGB I am not an RGB expert, but I would assume that it is best to let iCEU do that as well, if you can.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the reply, guess I'll plug the fans into the cpu block then. I'm just worried the rgbs won't sync properly with the front case fans. I can't test this out at the moment as I've only bought half my parts up to now

Back
Top Bottom