** CORSAIR COMPETITION TIME **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

To run alongside our Corsair K95 special offer:

Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Cherry MX Red Mechanical Keyboard (CH-9000220-UK) WAS £194.99 NOW £124.99 inc VAT

The Corsair Gaming K95 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard has the performance of the legendary K95 and adds
multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited game customization.

WAS £194.99 Only £124.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

I asked Corsair to provide some prizes for a competition to design an OCUK themed profile for a Corsair RGB keyboard!

So we want you to do the following:

Design an OcUK theme for a Corsair RGB keyboard, post a video and share the profile with us on the facebook post for this competition. Our top ten will all receive a Corsair MM800 RGB Mousemat and our favourite will receive some OcUK goodies on top. I will also by force require all OcUK employees to load this profile on their work and home keyboards upon pain of using a generic no brand membrane keyboard fiveever!

The competition will close at the end of July and we will announce the winner a week afterwards :)

Corsair CUE 2 software can be found HERE

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
Can you get this with Cherry MX Black keys?

I'd like it in Blue or Brown whichever suits, I like Blue but they are rather loud so might be tempted to upgrade, if one of these came along I think I'd pull the trigger on one.

EDIT: Just checked the store and no Blue Or Browns with this same model :(

Permabanned
Jesus, I wanted a new mouse matt as well... thanks for destroying my weekend Nik... >_>

EDIT: Would have still been nice to get a new keyboard :D

Permabanned
I managed to break my keyboard :'( .... Nooooooo! Spilt my breakfast smoothie over it this morning... Having to type this on some Bluetooth mini keyboard...

OcUK Staff
OP
I managed to break my keyboard :'( .... Nooooooo! Spilt my breakfast smoothie over it this morning... Having to type this on some Bluetooth mini keyboard...

I'll send you something to tide you over :) It's only a cheap membrane so don't get your hopes up that I've sent you a £200 keyboard or anything! Means you can still game while saving up for your replacement though! For your next keyboard may i suggest the spill resistant:

Corsair Gaming K68 Mechanical Keyboard, Backlit Red LED, Cherry MX Red @ £109.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...-Backlit-Red-LED-Cherry-MX-Red-KB-09L-CS.html

Corsair Gaming K68 Mechanical Keyboard, Backlit Red LED, Cherry MX Red, Water Resistant/Spill Resistant

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

:)

OcUK Staff
OP
Still waiting on entries for this competition. 3 weeks left but I want to see some efforts sooner rather than later. First to post a profile that is recognisable as an OcUK RGB theme receives a special mystery prize...

OcUK Staff
OP
Do you need a Corsair keyboard to play to see the results of what you create or can anyone enter?

You'll need a Corsair Keyboard to make the profile on. Oh, look here the K95 is still on offer ;)

Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Cherry MX Red Mechanical Keyboard (CH-9000220-UK) @ £124.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...hanical-Keyboard-CH-9000220-UK-KB-064-CS.html

The Corsair Gaming K95 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard has the performance of the legendary K95 and adds
multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited game customization.

Only £124.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Posted a video as-well to facebook (potato quality woop woop)

I tried lol, pardon the dirty keyboard! Tried to do it from scratch.....the K is impossible to do!
Its supposed to say OCUK, thought I would have to point it out lol!

Posted a video to facebook.... not sure how to export profiles though!

Go into the cue software, click top left so it opens the left pannel of your profiles, select the profile, click the arrows icon like
<-
->
select export on bottom, select the profile u want to export and click Export on right, and save as a file you wish.

EDIT: Posted a few other ones to facebook was bored ;p
Again excuse the dirty keyboard ;p

Last edited:
Associate
Posted a video as-well to facebook (potato quality woop woop)

I tried lol, pardon the dirty keyboard!
the K is impossible to do!

Go into the cue software, click top left so it opens the left pannel of your profiles, select the profile, click the arrows icon like
<-
->
select export on bottom, select the profile u want to export and click Export on right, and save as a file you wish.

Bonza! Cheers man.

Associate
Because it involves installing the Corsair software which most people once they have their keyboard set up, dont reinstall on a reformat etc.
least thats my excuse :)

Back
Top Bottom