corsair LL 140 rgb issue

Associate
hi,
so i purchased 4 LL 140 fans from Overclockers and received them yesterday, i got the twin pack with the lightning node pro and the RGB hub, and then 2 singles to add onto it.
now my issue is that 2 of the fans are not lighting correctly,
everything is plugged in as it should be and in consecutive order on the RGB hub, which is then plugged into the LNP then to the USB 2.0 header,

2 of the fans work perfectly fine i have tested all fans separately in slot '1' to see if maybe one of the ports on the node were playing up, but it seems to be that 2 of the fans only half light up, one of them only the center hub lights up and the other it is missing about 4 or 5 LEDs on the outer ring.

i have selected the correct fans on the link software as well as add the amount of fans that i have, i even tried adding extra to see if this tricked the system which had no luck.

has anyone had this issue before or is there any advice on what i can do?

i will add that i am not sure if it is the 2 single fans that don't work or the 2 that came as a pack.

it is frustrating as i purchased these fans purely for the RGB aspect to go with my colour scheme and as you all know they are not cheap!

thanks for the help.

Associate
OP
When they 2 that work are plugged in it works fine,
Only 2 of the fans seem to work, I tried all fans individually and the two that don't work are no different to when they are all plugged in.

I am also speaking with corsair support to see if they can help.

Back
Top Bottom