*cough* Millionaire, fraud episode *cough* tonight. *Cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
that whittock bloke won the fastest finger after the major left and only won 1,000 with no coughing all the time he was on the hot seat.

btw..i reckon those three will bring a book out after their appeal if it fails telling their story, they will earn plenty

or the gutter murdoch press will serialise the story

Soldato
flaws and what I would have done to avoid it:

1. coughed when there was no questions so that it looked like I had a genuine cough.

2.made up excuses as to why I knew the answer, such as with the Baron question he could have said maybe he was German but was in Paris during the war.

3.not have been married to such a retarded wife.

Soldato
Originally posted by Andy C
Completely agree. I've never heard of a googol either, but it was obviously not the other 3 answers. Although I guess there's plenty of people out there who have never heard of a gigabit, or nano(something). :rolleyes:

Would you risk losing around £430k on a guess !?!
If you don't know the answer 100% for sure it could be anything.

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by 2blue4u
Was he thick or what? He was so dim, he couldn't even work a simple scam properly. I hope he ends up bankrupt.
What I said to my dad. I think he just forgot under the pressure. It did say they were making a film about it, lets just hope he doesnt get anything from that!

Soldato
Originally posted by 2blue4u
Was he thick or what? He was so dim, he couldn't even work a simple scam properly. I hope he ends up bankrupt.

Isn't he also an insult to the forces? I mean, an army major should be capable of doing something like this properly, don't you agree?

Associate
Lol @ the irony of using Martin Bashir to present the show

Lol @ *cough* NO!! <blow nose>

Lol @ Chris Tarrant being too wrapped up in being Chris Tarrant to notice the coughing.

LOL @ them making a film out of it.

This has done more for millionaire's ratings than them having won the million legitimately! Celador must be elated!

Magister Ludi

M

Magister Ludi

Originally posted by chrisjam

Lol @ Chris Tarrant being too wrapped up in being Chris Tarrant to notice the coughing.

This has done more for millionaire's ratings than them having won the million legitimately! Celador must be elated!

LOL :D:D:D:D:D

Soldato

well said, i totally agree...

other than the 2nd one, where i dont know what your on about :p

Soldato
well tonights show was truly entertaining - so obvious that they were cheating! Usually im shouting the answers at the tv - this time i was shouting abuse at them for their stupidity!

when CT said that he seemed a bit thick he was spot on - who would not notice what was going on. Im watching the uneddited version of the show on ITV2, and even now, without the "sound enhancements" the coughs are blatantly obvious.

these people deserve to burn!

PS: i recorded it - off of my nova-t (but its 1.9GB!)

Soldato

Couldn't agree more:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom