*cough* Millionaire, fraud episode *cough* tonight. *Cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
the wife really came across bad, i actually found myself screaming obsenities at her (at the TV)

it was just the way she kept looking over at Whittock and muttering under her breath and stuff - horrible horrible woman

Soldato
Originally posted by Wedge
Guilty as sin IMO, What clinched it for me (not that it needed clinching)

............. was the phone call to tell `the Major` that the show wont honour the prize as we believe you cheated!!

Major: I totally refute the Accusations `oviously`, but thanks for letting me know!

Now if he had not cheated he would have gone through the roof....no?

Fair cop at that point me thinks.:)

I was just about to post this too m8 :). What they should have done was take a film crew round and told him to his face they were withholding the cheque, that would have really put the pressure on him to feign shock. You can nearly always tell when someone is lying when they are accused because 9 times out of 10 they will try to overcompensate and be too calm about it, thinking that if they show no emotion at all its better than showing obvious guilt by being flustered etc. Anyone accused of something this serious with a million quid at stake, and is innocent is going to go ballistic and demand further explanation, not just go "oh ok, bye then"

If it was me in the gang of other contestants waiting with Tekwin and the rest, and I had rumbled them like that bloke, I would have started coughing at the wrong answer on purpose in the final round. The look on the majors/tekwin/mrs major's faces would have been priceless.

The way I would have done it would to have had a system of coughs, sneezes, and silence. Do one of them for A B C and D when he goes through the answers, but have the correct signal dependant on something in the actual answers. Eg. if the third letter in the answer for B is "g" and g=sneeze, sneeze at correct answer, but make sure you cough/fart/belch or be silent at all the others. That way they would be making so much random noise it would be difficult to prove they were cheating, but I would imagine they would probably go up to wittock and ask him if he needed a doctor or something :)

Associate
Originally posted by x-bomber
yes i did find my attention focusing behind her :p

She was nice :D:D

I cant believe he dared do it TBH, it must take some gutts to attempt something like that.

In 5 years time or summing, Im gonna find out where he lives and knock on his door, and say 'look m8, I really dont give a **** but did u cheat, been bugging me all this time'

Wonder if he would admit it?

-Ross-

Associate
if that was me cheating i would have got a hearing aid and modified it so it then i could hear what the answer is. i think you get what im talking about! i could get away with it i reckon. not that id do it anyway.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
appretley he was not ment to go for the million. and when he said he was going to go for it his wife held her head in her arms

will be intresting to watch heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom