Poll: Could eat 330's!!!!

What car should baldy go for?

• P1

Votes: 89 52.0%
  • Type R

Votes: 82 48.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
That looks like a lovely example. I'm not usually a fan but that is pretty nice. The 2 door scoobs are much more rare than 330Cis from what I have seen, but obviously there are major differences and not having inspected either closely I couldn't comment on those.

Soldato
Will Gill said:
hmm so you guys are undecided then:D I think I'll take the vectra company car instead :p

just hope this guy hasnt sold it I emailed him today but had no reply, I'm in lurve!!!!

Tried PMing him on SNet? He was on there tonight at 10:00 apparently, maybe he uses that more.

Oh, and

DO IT

Man of Honour
liekwoa.jpg

Permabanned
Is no one thinking "too good to be true here?"

I mean, its damn nice and i love it, but as someone who knows next to nothing about engines it looks like a highly stressed engine with a lot of potential to go wrong very very expensively.

Man of Honour
willd58 said:
Is no one thinking "too good to be true here?"

I mean, its damn nice and i love it, but as someone who knows next to nothing about engines it looks like a highly stressed engine with a lot of potential to go wrong very very expensively.

Depends on what it's been mapped up to. Whoever did the work seems to know what they were doing (although I'm not a fan of 'clinic maps). A figure of 400 was quoted above, but I'd say it wouldn't get to that with the TD05 - more like about 380? But that's a semi-guess. Only thing that worries me: is it an STI gearbox? Because it needs to be.

And even with that work I'd say £12k might be a little high.

M

Soldato
Meridian said:
A figure of 400 was quoted above, but I'd say it wouldn't get to that with the TD05 - more like about 380? But that's a semi-guess. Only thing that worries me: is it an STI gearbox? Because it needs to be.

And even with that work I'd say £12k might be a little high.

M

There isnt AFAIK a TD05 20G only a TD06 20G and thats a turbo thats rated up to 430Bhp

Soldato
considering how much you said you wanted the RX7 or the ferrari I dont know....

I guess this answers the 'Will you be coming to the RR' question though !! :p

Zip

Zip

Soldato
DO IT!!! :D

Then remove those god awful lights and replace them with nice crystal ones :)

Also Maybe think about changing that bonnet to a standed STI bonnet. Those 2 extra vents look out of place.

Remember the sexy sound the scoob will make :cool:

DO IT!!!!!

Caporegime
I saw this on pistons heads when looking at cars.

Was almost tempted myself, looks a pretty nice spec and looks great.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a stunning example mate.

Bear said:
There isnt AFAIK a TD05 20G only a TD06 20G and thats a turbo thats rated up to 430Bhp

Meridian said:
Depends on what it's been mapped up to. Whoever did the work seems to know what they were doing (although I'm not a fan of 'clinic maps). A figure of 400 was quoted above, but I'd say it wouldn't get to that with the TD05 - more like about 380? But that's a semi-guess. Only thing that worries me: is it an STI gearbox? Because it needs to be.

Read the spec again dudes ;) It's an 05/06-20G Hybrid, the exact same turbo as I had on my Scoob. 400bhp is definately about right with that turbo and that spec. Also it's got a 6-speed 'box. That is more than capable of holding 400 ponies.

Last edited:
Soldato
Simon said:
I saw this on pistons heads when looking at cars.

Was almost tempted myself, looks a pretty nice spec and looks great.

:mad: Don't you dare!

Will, I think you can guess what I'm going to say...

OH MY GODZ, THA CAR IS UBER SEXEH! BUYEZ IT NOWS!!!!!!111233

Ok, so maybe you didn't know I was going to say that ;)

Back
Top Bottom