Poll: Could eat 330's!!!!

What car should baldy go for?

• P1

Votes: 89 52.0%
  • Type R

Votes: 82 48.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
I think really nice 22B's are going for £20k to £25k here.

I made a mistake of trying one on for size in my 04 PPP and it left me looking slightly daft. :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
A friend of mine used to own a JDM 22B, and he let me drive it once. It was when I had my scoob with 346bhp, and the difference between the cars was amazing.

The 22B didn't have as much ultimate power as mine, but the power delievery was amazing, just a huge wall of torque all the way up the rev range. And the car just felt 'alive', it's quite hard to describe.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
merlin said:
I think really nice 22B's are going for £20k to £25k here.

I made a mistake of trying one on for size in my 04 PPP and it left me looking slightly daft. :p

Note to self. Shift to england and buy a 22B :eek:
You guys are lucky with thise prices.
Ony if the scoob didnt lose its iconic status over there :(

Zip

Zip

Soldato
DreXeL said:
A friend of mine used to own a JDM 22B, and he let me drive it once. It was when I had my scoob with 346bhp, and the difference between the cars was amazing.

The 22B didn't have as much ultimate power as mine, but the power delievery was amazing, just a huge wall of torque all the way up the rev range. And the car just felt 'alive', it's quite hard to describe.

I think the 22B is Basicly the same car they used for scoobs WRC car that year.
Exept they WRC car had uprated racing everything :)
Ive got a video of the WRC car in action :cool:

Don
OP
Sam said:
Do it will, looks like a really good one

Is there no way you couldent buy your old one back :(

Sam

hehe no, its got 178k on the clock now, the kid who owns it (in newquay) loves it, not had one major problem and aside from services and trye changes reckons he has spent less than 500 quid keeping it running, wonder how many other highly tuned sportscars could say the same at such huge mileage :D

I used to live in Cornwall so when I go back there on hols I pop over to newquay and he tarts around in it every night, still looks sweet :)

Soldato
Zip said:
I think the 22B is Basicly the same car they used for scoobs WRC car that year.
Exept they WRC car had uprated racing everything :)
Ive got a video of the WRC car in action :cool:

i thought WRC regs only allowed engine sizes of 1995cc?

Associate
I'd rather buy an evo 6. For the simple reason there are less about.

evo605.jpg

Edit: And not to mention its not covered in stick on tat.

Soldato
Apart from the extra 'vents' that make it look like it's wearing reading glasses, the terrible front lights and the pink polka-dot peddles it looks the dogs.

I know it shouldn't, but the image would still probably put me off :(

Last edited:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Hate said:
i thought WRC regs only allowed engine sizes of 1995cc?

Theey might do, which in that case they would just use a smaller version of the engine in it.
The body kit and the rest was the same as the 22B :)

Caporegime
Tdh1987 said:
Edit: And not to mention its not covered in stick on tat.

Have you seen the state of the rear archs when you open the rear doors?

If anything Evos look like that have more stuck on tat than scoobs. Scoobs certainly don't have glued on arches

Soldato
I don't appear to have mentioned this on this page, so...

DO IT!

Lights and scoops aren't to my taste really, although I don't mind the lights too much, but they're a 5 minute job to change.

He's done all the nice mods to it bar an STi 6 splitter. Only thing left to do would be to strip it, bucket it, and donate the interior to me :D

And then hooooooooge power :D

Caporegime
Who gives a stuff about MPG when your driving the car for fun? And it looks about as far from gay as is possible for a lump of metal, its a beefcake of a car, manly as sin!

I'll let you have naff interior though.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Will Gill said:
hehe no, its got 178k on the clock now, the kid who owns it (in newquay) loves it, not had one major problem and aside from services and trye changes reckons he has spent less than 500 quid keeping it running, wonder how many other highly tuned sportscars could say the same at such huge mileage :D

I used to live in Cornwall so when I go back there on hols I pop over to newquay and he tarts around in it every night, still looks sweet :)

It was a very sweet motor, my mate has one with 400BHP and it sounds utterley fantastic. Hes got some 0Z Super Leggaras and it really looks the part but i just cant do with that interior :(

Once i have a Few NCB under my belt its a car i would like to own

Good luck with the motor mate, make sure you get plenty of pictures WHEN you pick it up ;)

Sam

Back
Top Bottom