• P1

Votes: 89 52.0%
  • Type R

Votes: 82 48.0%

• Total voters

olv

olv

Soldato
personally i'd buy a sports car, but that looks decent for the money.

if you have some sick scooby addiction (then i feel for you :p) but buy it all the same

Don
OP
olv said:
personally i'd buy a sports car, but that looks decent for the money.

if you have some sick scooby addiction (then i feel for you :p) but buy it all the same

like what?

I've owned

a boxster (fair enough its was the 2.7 tosh)
s2000 (haha sports car :p)
supra x2 (n/a and tt)
celica st180 and GT
exige
audi quattro turbo
etc..

The list is endless and the subrau was by far in relfection the best car, and its cheap as chips for the performance you get, why bother blowing 30k on some modern tat when I can have a timeless classic, yeah loads of kids have em, but to a purist its incredibly easy to tell a lemon from a rose :D

olv

olv

Soldato
Will Gill said:
like what?

I've owned

a boxster (fair enough its was the 2.7 tosh)
s2000 (haha sports car :p)
supra x2 (n/a and tt)
celica st180 and GT
exige
audi quattro turbo
etc..

The list is endless and the subrau was by far in relfection the best car, and its cheap as chips for the performance you get, why bother blowing 30k on some modern tat when I can have a timeless classic, yeah loads of kids have em, but to a purist its incredibly easy to tell a lemon from a rose :D

For 12k i'd have an elise or vx220, but then this isn't a thread about what i want and you've already done the exige thing :)

Soldato
I'd have one like a shot, given the chance, sod the concerns over the image!

And thats a stunning example, sure needs the side bonnet vents replacing and the Morette lights need to go, also I'd have a carbon lower front splitter, but otherwise, its as near enough perfect as a classic Scoob gets to my eyes :cool:

Don
OP
spoke to the guy, nice bloke, he has one firm offer but that depends on the other guy selling his current car and getting a loan for the difference, Phil will tell me on thursday whether the other guy is going ahead with it, if not I'll shove a grand in his bank for deposit and pay the difference when I arrive back in the UK, so cross your fingers for me please :D

Soldato
Reasonably promising, let's hope the bank tell the other guy where to get off, or hope he can't shift whatever he's got up for sale.

Poor chaps got half a forum wishing him bad luck. :)

When you back on UK soil then?

Associate
Freefaller said:
I've already shotgunned it before all of you lot so there :p

Errrm.

sub1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom