Could you help me design aT shirt please?

Permabanned
I know that there are some really, awesomely talented designers on here, so could anyone help me with a design for a T shirt for number 2 son.

My brother has very kindly offered to print one for him on his mega machine as he does this for a living, but we can't find any good graphics to include in the design.

He would dearly love something related to unicycling and we have come up with the strapline "One wheel, no chains" (unless you have a giraffe unicycle they don't have chains like a bicycle, in case you didn't know).

Of course if anyone can think of something more witty, then please feel free.

I will be offering a prize for this, details to be confirmed.

Many thanks.

Caporegime
unicyclebarcroft450x550.jpg

but if someone could photoshop it so it's that sort of solid colour silhouette of the guy and cliff (like the obama picture style but was around forages before).

Also how about "No chains, no limits" :)

Permabanned
OP
No brother owns a sports shop and prints T shirts for football/rugby teams etc and promotional garments for companies.

We are hoping that No2 son may run away with the circus however, but first he needs to combine his juggling with his unicycling. :D

Permabanned
OP
but if someone could photoshop it so it's that sort of solid colour silhouette of the guy and cliff (like the obama picture style but was around forages before).

Also how about "No chains, no limits" :)

I think that may be Kris Holm who is our son's hero atm. Check out his site for some amazing photos. You would not believe where you can go on a muni

Back
Top Bottom