Counter-Strike Documentary

Associate
regimentaldj said:
Spending that long sitting on his backside doesnt really condition him for any active sport ;)

Have a look how Fatal1ty plays tennis or any over sport for that matter, and then come back here. ;)

Associate
DaveyD said:
Can't be bothered to watch it, but at least they're playing the proper CS :D :p

Is a bunch of silly little kids in that documentary, the kind with the attitudes I hate about the community.

Err shaguar?

Soldato
Hahaha, it showed US marines playing Quake 1 on LAN (wrongly refered to as Doom) for tactical training purposes. Are they rocket jumping in Iraq then? :D

I'd agree that CS could impact your social life and school work but, as usual, way too much is made of the violence aspect.

Soldato
Robert said:
Why?

Edit: Shows like this make me sick. Kids like that obviously do have social issues, but really, come on - there is a divide between real life and video games. Playing quake4 doesn't make me want to go and shoot people :sigh:.

Actually I thought the report was very well balanced, granted it was the worries of a parent and granted he has seen these games take his son, but there are lot's of reports that would simply go on about, "Violent video games make children shoot up school yards"

If you'd watched the video (this isn't aimed at you Robert :p) but the parent wasn't worried abouthis son going on a rampage with a Glock, he was worried about his son's education, with good cause too imo.

:) Aynway, I enjoyed the report

Soldato
Hahaha, it showed US marines playing Quake 1 on LAN (wrongly refered to as Doom) for tactical training purposes. Are they rocket jumping in Iraq then?
if it does not have any effect why are they using it as a training aid?

Back
Top Bottom