• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** COUPLE OF VERY NICE KFA2 DEALS ON 1060 & 1070!!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

The 1060's have just arrived and the 1070's are due next week, they are both OC models and quite nice cards, also at the UK's lowest pricing, the 1070 by a good distance:

KFA2 GeForce GTX 1060 OC 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £239.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/KFA2...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-095-KF.html

60NRH7DSL90K, Core Clock: 1518MHz, Boost Clock: 1733MHz, Memory: 6144MB 8008MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 1280, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 2 Years Warranty.

Only £239.99 inc VAT

ORDER NOW

KFA2 GeForce GTX 1070 EX OC 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £349.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/KFA2...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-091-KF.html

70NSH6DHL4EK, Core Clock: 1594 MHz, Boost Clock: 1784 MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000 MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 1920, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 2 Years Warranty.

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

We've also got some of their popular white edition cards back in stock too, of course those are not quite as aggressively priced but are very nice:

KFA2 GeForce GTX 1060 EX OC "White Edition" 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £259.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/KFA2...DDR5-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-096-KF.html

60NRH7DVM3WK, Core Clock: 1556MHz, Boost Clock: 1771MHz, Memory: 6144MB 8008MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 1280, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 2 Years Warranty.

Only £259.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080Ti EX OC White 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £899.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/KFA2...DR5X-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-09J-KF.html

80IUJBMDQ0EK, Core Clock: 1531MHz, Boost Clock: 1645MHz, Memory: 11264MB 11010MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 3584, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 2 Years Warranty

Only £899.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
The 1060 especially seems like a pretty decent deal - considering I sold my 1070 for 380, the prices are already dropping to decent levels.

Has demand changed much over the past few weeks?

Demand is quite unusual at the moment.

Mining is quite strong in parts of Europe still but the cards they buy to me makes little sense, as an example this week a miner purchased a lot of 1060, 1070 and 1080, but they were all the quite expensive Palit Super Jetstream models with RGB, so that kind of makes no sense, most miners just go for the cheapest card, or the cheapest card with good cooling solution or ones that specify specific types of memory.

Typically demand is as follows:

1080Ti - Demand massive, nowhere near enough supply, expected to remain the same for the whole year.
1080 - Absolutely flying of the shelf on the cards at under £500 as its a good performing card still and under £500 is a fair price but supply is quite limited. Also I personally feel vendors are dumping it so that 1070Ti can properly replace it.
1070Ti - Selling well, no supply issues, will no doubt replace 1080 permanently at which point expect them to edge back up a little bit maybe.
1070 - Hardly no supply and pricing is similar to 1070Ti, so kind of odd, though the KFA2 deal is great so really not sure what long term plan is here, maybe 1070Ti will simply replace this too, but I feel these will remain but only a few partners will focus on them, particular partners who can price under £400.
1060 6G - Huge supply, OK sales and prices dropping which can be seen.
1060 3G - huge supply, price dropped, mainly miners buying them as gamers don't go for 3G cards so much any more.
1050 - Good supply, prices really never changed much here though in all honesty as miners never really focused on it, prices are up a little due to memory prices increasing on all cards.

OcUK Staff
OP
Will I still be able to get this deal next week Friday?

Really hard to predict sorry, if they sell out, we cannot get a re-supply at the moment until maybe sometime in June.
KFA2 have really struggled with supply as their primary market is China where sales are vastly superior to our little island, of course I shall give them new demand, but KFA2 have had demand from me since January and stock arrived in May.
I am sure some will be left next Friday but sales so far are quite strong on these as they are good looking, good quality cards and at pricing way below competitors and inferior competing cards. :)

Caporegime
IMO the 1080 is still the best price/performance range. Been using one for about eighteen months and at 2560x1080 I'm getting 60FPS capped by vsync on absolutely everything. GR:W, The Division, everything.

Soldato
Demand is quite unusual at the moment.

That is rather strange - I wouldn't have expected a miner to be buying high end cards as you say.

The PC market seems to be up in the air at the moment - I just haven't been able to justify investing in it, especially since I have a console which is 90% adequate. Sure, it's nice to have 60FPS at 1440P, but it isn't required to enjoy a game

I'm sure 144Hz would get me hooked however, which is exactly why I haven't tried it :p

Soldato
While GPU pricing is looking better, it's just not there yet. I would say the GTX 1060 are the best cards to buy. I've seen them new for £170 which is a great deal, but with new series coming shortly, I find it hard to justify buying any 10 series card atm.

I'll be waiting to see what the 11 series has to offer?

OcUK Staff
OP
While GPU pricing is looking better, it's just not there yet. I would say the GTX 1060 are the best cards to buy. I've seen them new for £170 which is a great deal, but with new series coming shortly, I find it hard to justify buying any 10 series card atm.

I'll be waiting to see what the 11 series has to offer?

If your seeing new 1060 6G for £170, please link them because I will buy them all, lol. :D

Soldato
1080Ti - Demand massive, nowhere near enough supply, expected to remain the same for the whole year.
1080 - Absolutely flying of the shelf on the cards at under £500 as its a good performing card still and under £500 is a fair price but supply is quite limited. Also I personally feel vendors are dumping it so that 1070Ti can properly replace it.
1070Ti - Selling well, no supply issues, will no doubt replace 1080 permanently at which point expect them to edge back up a little bit maybe.
1070 - Hardly no supply and pricing is similar to 1070Ti, so kind of odd, though the KFA2 deal is great so really not sure what long term plan is here, maybe 1070Ti will simply replace this too, but I feel these will remain but only a few partners will focus on them, particular partners who can price under £400.
1060 6G - Huge supply, OK sales and prices dropping which can be seen.
1060 3G - huge supply, price dropped, mainly miners buying them as gamers don't go for 3G cards so much any more.
1050 - Good supply, prices really never changed much here though in all honesty as miners never really focused on it, prices are up a little due to memory prices increasing on all cards.

1070 and 1080 hard to get hold of because 1170 and 1180 coming soon :D.
One can only wish, hope.

OcUK Staff
OP
It was £338.99 on May 5th, from OCUK, so the price has gone up ;)

That was the price we last sold it at, upon PO confirmation the product went live at it last sell price and the last time we had stock was Summer 2017, we actually pre-sold a few at this price which shall be honoured but that price is just a few quid above cost, lowest we can do with support from KFA2 now is £349.99

Soldato
You mean those cards which were rumoured March, then April, then May and now July. I guess it people keeping randomly guessing at some point they will get it right. ;)
It's come from an insider now apparently, it's July :p (probably BS still tho).
2 year old tech, still miles better than AMD stuff but surely they cannot drag it out for another year

Last edited:
Caporegime
Typically demand is as follows:

Have you inadvertently revealed no 1180 release this year? :p

It's come from an insider now apparently, it's July :p (probably BS still tho).
2 year old tech, still miles better than AMD stuff but surely they cannot drag it out for another year
We know no AMD cards until 2019.

What pressure are nV under to release the 11 series this year? Sure they will need to release at some point. But when the 10 series are selling consistently and well, what point in bringing anything new to market? A market with no competition?

Soldato
I can see 70 and 80 coming out this year no problem, 1080Ti is only just over a year old though so I don't think we'll see the next one until next year, which gives plenty of more time for the Ti sales yet.

Associate
You mean those cards which were rumoured March, then April, then May and now July. I guess it people keeping randomly guessing at some point they will get it right. ;)

Don't think anyone ever took the March/April time-frame seriously. Simply doesn't match what Nvidia have done in the past.

Mid-year announcement, with Aug.-Sept. availability was always on the cards, barring any major hiccups.

Sorry if you disagree, Gibbo, but buying two-year tech. at these currently still stupid prices makes no sense whatsoever. No harm in waiting just 2-3 months now to see how things pad out. And watching the tumbling prices of 1080's on eBay, it would seem that most people feel the same way. :)

Back
Top Bottom