Cowell vs Voice of an Angel

Soldato
Come on people, please give the woman a chance :( ;)

She clearly stated that the microphone was "too muffly" and she didn't know where to put it :D

Dec's reply of ... "Near your mouth" was bloody brilliant :D:D

Soldato
Solicitor deserves Guantanamo for taking on such a ridiculous case.

It's OK, it won't be a breach of their human rights as lawyers aren't people. :D

Don't blame the lawyer for taking money off this clearly dimwitted bint.

£100 pr hour consultations ROCK ON

Man of Honour
I remember her very well from the first time it was on and thought what a **** she was however I've just watched this and she may have a point.
She's not brilliant but she's nowhere near as bad as the first audition -

Soldato
I remember her very well from the first time it was on and thought what a **** she was however I've just watched this and she may have a point.
She's not brilliant but she's nowhere near as bad as the first audition -

She doesn't have a point at all. Still not even remotely close to winning it, her terrible vibrato stands out like a sore thumb. She's still not entitled to a penny compensation. There's been far better singers on X factor and BGT that got knocked out, they just move on. She's about as good as the worst singer in a pub talent contest.

Caporegime
Another dumb bitch playing the cripple card on a crap reality TV show. I hope she gets destroyed in court and has to pay astronomical fees that ruin her for life.

Talentless fame hungry tramps should take the 1 shot gamble and if they get laughed off stage suck it up till next year.

Man of Honour
She doesn't have a point at all.

The point she made is that with decent monitoring she could sing in tune.
She isn't very good and definitely wouldn't win but she could hold the notes.
What she was stating was obvious with every singer in the world but she was making stupid excuses like 'the vibrations in my neck'.
She should have just said 'I can't hear the monitors', silly woman.

Back
Top Bottom