1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

CPU always at 99% usage

Discussion in 'CPUs' started by Envy78, 6 Jun 2021.

1. Envy78

Associate

Yes my cpu is overclocked and I have a non activated version of windows, I’ll try it in safe mode thanks.

2. Cyber-Mav

Capodecina

You said your cpu usage is pegged high by stuff like discord. So its the apps your running that are hogging cpu resources and nothing out of the ordinary.
    Not sure what your trying to accomplish here since nothing seems to be wrong.

3. edscdk

Soldato

Reinstall windows it takes about 10 mins

4. Game

Hitman

for the price of the windows key its not worth the hassle

even a old windows 7 key will activate it then once you link to your email you don't even need that again

5. DNfk

Associate

Hopefully you got it sorted. If so maybe another member could do with the solution

6. Eledil

Associate

You might have a trojan miner in your system. I had one that deactivated itself as soon as I opened task manager. Only spotted it for split a second and deleted manually.