Craldle of filth

Permabanned
I'm after this girl who likes this band

Which is one of their best songs for a compaltion cd i can make while we drive to a club tonight.

Permabanned
SidewinderINC said:
danni filth is the most vile horrible man to have ever lived!

NO HE BLOODY WELL IS NOT!

He's just a short-arse whose lack of stature is exceeded only by his lack of talent.

He also can't fight.

*n

Permabanned
Anyway - don't even try it. She'll put out...All goth girls do...But they're all ****ed in the head.

Luckily, if you can find one that isn't a pasty wench who looks like she should be sponsored by Ginsters, they are all so caught up in their own self-perpetuated sense of self-pity and have convinced themselves that nobody loves them that you only need to pay them the slightest bit of attention to get their knickers off.

Don't go back for more though...she'll be stalking you and keeping bits of your hair before you know it...

Penski's quick guide to goth girls: The miniscule odds of finding a skinny and attractive one is matched by the overwhelming odds that she'd do anything so worth a punt if you're bored/in the mood for messing with someone's mind.

*n

Permabanned
SidewinderINC said:
i think what i meant to say is i hate the **** after seeing them play i wondered why i bothered spending the money :p

I've seen them twice, never paid, got violently drunk both times and ended up in the back of a police car the second time...

...What can I say? He just brings out the worst in me...

The busy's took me around the corner to the bus stop, let me out and said 'get home and get to sleep...don't let us see you around again tonight.'

Score.

*n

Soldato
penski said:
Anyway - don't even try it. She'll put out...All goth girls do...But they're all ****ed in the head.

Luckily, if you can find one that isn't a pasty wench who looks like she should be sponsored by Ginsters, they are all so caught up in their own self-perpetuated sense of self-pity and have convinced themselves that nobody loves them that you only need to pay them the slightest bit of attention to get their knickers off.

Don't go back for more though...she'll be stalking you and keeping bits of your hair before you know it...

Penski's quick guide to goth girls: The miniscule odds of finding a skinny and attractive one is matched by the overwhelming odds that she'd do anything so worth a punt if you're bored/in the mood for messing with someone's mind.

*n

Ohhhh how I laughed. :)

Man of Honour
If I were the OP, I wouldn't listen to music just because my date likes them. My date can respect my music, or gladly bugger off!

Besides, I'm allowed to steriotype this girl is a gothic girl, watch out with that, they don't care about anything but themselves and their aweful poetry!

Soldato
dmpoole said:
I don't know how you can even compare them.
Cradle Of Filth are a complete noise where Lordi are a bit heavier than Bon Jovi.

Excellent posts there Penski.

Sorry I'm having trouble expressing just how bloody awful they are.

Basically the suck harder than a 7 litre supercharged Dyson!

Shes not a goth if shes listening to CoF anyway :D

MB

Associate
Im not a big CoF fan but i don't mind there Iron maiden cover its pretty funny.

Also - Swansong for a raven isn't too bad.

:) hf and some "goths" are very hot and kind people so ignore the crap about them.

Associate
I like cradle's hallowed be thy name cover (originally by iron maiden)

Their most "popular" songs IE... the ones that have videos are

Her Ghost in the Fog
From Cradle to Enslave
Born in a burial Gown
Scorched earth erotica

i dont really know any of the other ones

Sic

Sic

Soldato
penski. if you got in a fight with Dani Filth, i'm rating this thread 5*. i'd advise the rest of you to do the same!!

Back
Top Bottom