Craldle of filth

Soldato
dmpoole said:
That reminds me.
There was a video doing the rounds of some gobby 'hard' musician in a rock band and somebody floored him with one punch.
Who was it?
That was Glenn Danzig but I can't remember the name of the band the guy who hit him was it. Was it Junkyard Dog or something? I can't remember.

Danzigs a bit of a tit as well.

Associate
penski said:
Anyway - don't even try it. She'll put out...All goth girls do...But they're all ****ed in the head.

Luckily, if you can find one that isn't a pasty wench who looks like she should be sponsored by Ginsters, they are all so caught up in their own self-perpetuated sense of self-pity and have convinced themselves that nobody loves them that you only need to pay them the slightest bit of attention to get their knickers off.

Don't go back for more though...she'll be stalking you and keeping bits of your hair before you know it...

Penski's quick guide to goth girls: The miniscule odds of finding a skinny and attractive one is matched by the overwhelming odds that she'd do anything so worth a punt if you're bored/in the mood for messing with someone's mind.

*n
Wow, what a moron you are. Well done, 5*.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Mr Spew said:
I'd say you're more "****ed in the head" than any of them.

to be fair, you're probably right. they just think they are...i dont know any goth girls that'd get arrested for trying to punch Dani Filth.

Permabanned
Sic said:
to be fair, you're probably right. they just think they are...i dont know any goth girls that'd get arrested for trying to punch Dani Filth.

I wasn't technically arrested...I was bundled in a car and taken around a corner then told to "**** off!" ;)

I have never been arrested...Not even for drunkenly screaming "OH! YER AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS ARE YE?!" when a Belfast bobby asked me for ID...

I guess I just have the perfect balance of cheekiness and suaveness ;)

*n

Back
Top Bottom