crashing into someone with no insurance

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
pinkaardvark said:
Hmm odd how people who avoid tax are considered scum, but folks who dload mp3's or folks who benefit from a cash in hand job or any other number of illegal activities or small tax avoidances are not so thoroughly frowned upon.

commited said:
So are you condoning driving with no tax/MOT/insurance?

No "common man" is affected by mp3s, cash in hand or small tax avoidances.

??? He only disputed the tax part, everyone else put the words in his mouth about ins and mot...

And to the OP, as you hit him everything will be claimed through your insurance, so with respect to the accident it doesn't matter he didn't have insurance, that's a different matter.

I had a woman hit me almost a year ago, she got nothing bar going on this crummy course. If she can "forget" everything she learnt when learning to drive in 7 years why should a day long course change anything. Apart from the quite expensive claim made against her she will come out of it with no conviction and nothing on her license.

Yet if someone gets "cought" doing 90 on an open motorway at 3 in the morning you are prosecuted, fined, and have points on your license for three years when you have caused no damage to anyone or anything.

Yes I'm bitter as I sit here with a lovely pain in my back I've also coincidently had for just under a year...

Back
Top Bottom