** CRAZY SSD DEAL: SAMSUNG 250GB EVO ONLY £59.99 !! **

Associate
I understand that things need updating but the old site was plain a simple and easy to navigate.It's going to take a while to get used to the new look.

Associate
Just ordered a load of stuff (building the wife a PC) and noticed after placing £700 worth of parts (including 3 of those SSD's one for myself, one for the wifes new pc and one for the brother inlaw (save him the postage) that i have just noticed **** one per customer or the order will be cancelled**** Really! its not that good a deal its a couple of quid cheaper than alternative reliable sources. I have paid more for all my other components buying from OCUK but have always supported them and spent thousands and thousands in the last 2/3 years. I really hope they do not cancel my order. maybe i should give them a call in the morning. if this is a "rule" they should have a mechanism in place to stop you adding more to the cart @ that price. I dont see why so much fuss claiming a "crazy" deal, i have always found OCUK to be expensive on SSD's to be honest. I did not even read the description lol just clicked add to basket. Oh well my bad i guess i will have to take my business else where. OCUK standard price for this drive is well over the competitors tbh.

Back
Top Bottom