Creatine use.......AGAIN!

Soldato
OP
Nazbit said:
Exactly, but people are thick.

tellme about it, my girlfriend asked me if I was on steroids before. Her friend had told her I was because thats what my protein shakes were! :eek: how thick can some people be!

My girlfriend is just a bit blond forsemi-beleaving it, but how thick must the person who told her this be! That will be a nice rumour going round for me! :mad:

Soldato
Nahhh man people will be scared of you! That extra testosterone could make you explode with rage if they press the wrong buttons! All the social intimidation benefits of steroid use with none of the effot!

Soldato
OP
Skull said:
Nahhh man people will be scared of you! That extra testosterone could make you explode with rage if they press the wrong buttons! All the social intimidation benefits of steroid use with none of the effot!

lol, never looked at it that way :D

Soldato
I got some triops for christmas and several hatched. However, one grew slightly faster than the rest and decided he was more of a "my own space" kind of guy, and ate everyone else. To reward his brutal masculinity, i'm sprinkling a little bit of whey into his tank every day, as well as some creatine.

He's definitely got a lot more energy!

Soldato
^^ LMAO :D

I heard the funniest thing yesterday at work. I was talking to this woman about her 17 year old son who'd recently got into training and she was a bit worried about him and asking for advice. Anyway she ends up telling me he'd gone to Holland & Barrett for some Protein and Creatine.

Get this, the woman in the shop refused to serve him.... because he was under 18 and the Creatine contained STEROIDS!!! :eek::D Can you believe this crap??

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
Get this, the woman in the shop refused to serve him.... because he was under 18 and the Creatine contained STEROIDS!!! :eek::D Can you believe this crap??

:p

Most people I talk to think protein powder is a "steroid" and anyone taking it instantly gets massive!

Soldato
ethos said:
:p

Most people I talk to think protein powder is a "steroid" and anyone taking it instantly gets massive!
A bit like my old favourite that I've so many times, someone asks about weight training and says
" I don't want to get massive like Arnold, just want to tone up? " :D

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
A bit like my old favourite that I've so many times, someone asks about weight training and says

Oh man I wish I could count the number of times I've heard people say that. People honestly believe that within the year if they train they are going to blow up Arnold Style. Personally, before i try anything or embark on something completely new, I will research things before. These people come in with completely blank minds believing utter rubbish they've somehow been led to believe, and then have the tanasity(sp?) to argue with you about it.

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:

Oh yeh, thats another classic.

A penny for each of them and we would be training on our own personal tropical islands.

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:

Hey, come on, it takes serious dedication to *not* get like Arnie! :rolleyes:

Just look round any gym, there's loads of people tirelessly working at *not* getting like Arnie!! :D :D

Associate
How much Creatine should you take at the beginning? I was looking at 5g a day. In a shake with Whey Protein and Maltodextrin after a workout, or in the morning, again with Maltodextrin.

Soldato
If you don't have any maltodextrin would plain old white sugar be ok?

Or would oats be ok?

Such as:

Whey, oats, 5g creatine, milkshake powder (which apprently has some dextrose contained).

Soldato
Creatine mono needs an insulin spike otherwise it will just be wasted. Whey in water on it's own will cause this as it's very rapidly absorbed but you should always try to take protein with either carbs or fat... or both.

As you don't really want to be taking fats PWO it makes sense to take carbs :) (plus there's increased insulin sensitivity after exercise)

Oats should be fine, I use them along with honey PWO ;)

Soldato
So something like this for taking creatine etc is ok?

Mornings: 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop oats, 5g Creatine, 2 t-sp m-powder + 1 O-3 tab.
Evenings: 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop oats, 2 t-sp m-powder + O-3 tab.
Pre W/O – T-sp Taurine in water.
PWO – 2 scoops whey, 2 scoops oats, 5g Creatine, 2 t-sp m-powder.

Chong Warrior said:
Oats should be fine, I use them along with honey PWO ;)

Does that actually mix? When you say you add things like honey and peanut butter I always imagine it sticking around at the bottom at the end :eek:

Back
Top Bottom