1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Criminal Photo background

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarkLP, 15 Aug 2006.

  1. MarkLP


    Joined: 28 Sep 2004

    Posts: 3,134

    Location: Devon, UK


    Looking to make a funny picture of some of my mates. I want to edit them out of the picture they are in and put them into a police photo. Its hard to explain, but where the background is all white and you have the numbers going up one side of the wall showing their height.

    I've looked on google, but not really sure what you call it so I cant seem to find anything.

    If anyone knows what its actually called where you have your photo taken or has a picture I could use it would be much appreciated if you could post it. Hopefully a big size image.

  2. PardonTheWait


    Joined: 26 Aug 2003

    Posts: 24,075

    Just draw one. It's a white background with a black line every few inches and every foot or so is marked with the height of that line...
  3. Mattus


    Joined: 30 Sep 2003

    Posts: 10,916

    Location: London