Crumpler Case for 13" MBP

Associate
Hey everyone, I'm looking to get a Crumpler case for my new 13" MBP, which is the best one to get? I am so confused with the different ranges and types.

If anyone can suggest anywhere where I could get one online with quick delivery that would be fantastic too! (don't think it will be braking OC forums rules as they don't sell cases as far as I'm aware.)

Cheers!
D.

Associate
Hi, I bought a 'Cheesy Chick' bag (red) for my 13" MB and it fits a treat. This bag has a protective inner pouch too and plenty of room for the power supply and other peripherals. I paid £40 (inc delivery) for mine, but that particular store does not have any more stock.
The cheapest I have seen it so far is for £60 but you might be able to do better than this.

Associate
Hi, I bought a 'Cheesy Chick' bag (red) for my 13" MB and it fits a treat. This bag has a protective inner pouch too and plenty of room for the power supply and other peripherals. I paid £40 (inc delivery) for mine, but that particular store does not have any more stock.
The cheapest I have seen it so far is for £60 but you might be able to do better than this.

Could you post some pics mate? After one of these myself, although would like to get an idea of the size and how much room inside before I buy. Can't find any bricks & mortar stores that sell them near me.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom