Crysis HD trailer

Permabanned
Damn that is nice. I cannot wait till this game is out. I hope they make a decent multiplayer this time though. If you have played FarCry Multiplayer you will know what I mean.

Suspended
spotted this new trailer yesterday, it's going to be one of the first games i put on my next machine, in all its glory... iff all DX10 games have at least a bit of this then :eek:

Associate
Looks amazing, going to be needing some serious hardware to get that running decent.

Also have a look at the footage of Cellfactor: Combat Training. It uses the new PhysX Ageia stuff. The game itself looks like UT but with force powers, and shows some pretty impressive use of physics.

Soldato
That is really stunning work. The ambient light mapping is really impressive - looks like a rendered animation from 3DSMax. Glad they're rethinking the whole "dark-tunnel-turn corner-shoot mutant" thing; that spoiled Far Cry for me.

Likewise for the Cellfactor physics, amazing stuff.

Associate
gord said:
Please God, let this come to xbox 360... i cant afford pc upgrades... :(

going by the 360 performance in GRAW and Oblivion it wont have the power for this level of detail,, I hope the developers find a way of optimizing the 360 or something :(

Soldato
turtle3 said:
going by the 360 performance in GRAW and Oblivion it wont have the power for this level of detail,, I hope the developers find a way of optimizing the 360 or something :(
i think people will be surprised what the x360 will do tbh, considering the price of it a £300 pc couldnt do jack that it could and it still in early days

Back
Top Bottom