• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crysis Remaster on Rtx 3090 question fps

Associate
Hi. I have Rtx 3090 Gigabyte Gaming OC. And 10850K stock 4800mhz and 32gb ram.
My question will be about Crysis Remaster.
For example when i start game i have 10 fps more . But when i play some time my gpu load is smaller and i have less fps. I must restart game. Is this game issue?

Temps are ok. Also in other games that doesnt happen.

Soldato
Hi. I have Rtx 3090 Gigabyte Gaming OC. And 10850K stock 4800mhz and 32gb ram.
My question will be about Crysis Remaster.
For example when i start game i have 10 fps more . But when i play some time my gpu load is smaller and i have less fps. I must restart game. Is this game issue?

Temps are ok. Also in other games that doesnt happen.

when you start the game its not very complex to render early on since its dark etc. but as you progress its brighter can see more and hits the gpu harder.
also check your temps if its heating up to throttle point then performance will drop to maintain temps.

Soldato
Performance is always better when the system is cool. Then when it heats up, the clock speed goes down to maintain the temperature.

You're looking into it far too much. You have a 3090 so just enjoy it!!!

Caporegime
I just looked at some of their threads. Its a miracle they can get up in the morning without worrying about something and making a new thread.

"Woke up this morning, the sunlight was a little brighter than yesterday, are my eyes dying?"

Soldato
I just looked at some of their threads. Its a miracle they can get up in the morning without worrying about something and making a new thread.

"Woke up this morning, the sunlight was a little brighter than yesterday, are my eyes dying?"

Wiped my bum and the toilet paper was clean... I am sure I had a poo because I seen it. The last time I had a poo there was some on the toilet paper. Is my bottom defective?

Soldato
digital foundry covered this game. The only way to get 60fps throughout is wait 20 years for an 8ghz single threaded processor. You can't run this game in any res at 60fps+ for a full game playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom