CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
another 'pro' gamer VAC banned ? (from reason gaming) (3days ago)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ReasonRKR

| steamname: [R]eason R K R ♥ JeNnY
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:79138289
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118542306
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ReasonRKR

he confirms its from csgo:

Yesterday i played on Official CS:GO DM about 40 mins,and then i start to search competitive matchmaking,and after 30 seconds in searching bar i saw up,you are banned by VAC from secure servers.

Last edited:
Associate
Me and a few mates are mucking around (casual competitive) on my server if anyone wants to join us. Only a few of us + a few bots at the moment, but feel free to join - it may fill up a bit :)

Connection Info: 109.70.148.16:27015

Soldato
NIP wants to buy cases - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NiPGaming1#announcements/detail/1730814159996028364

6B52EF0FB12900815288B3F412BB275A41CBD1A5
Won 3/3 games since last promote and up again, only had 10mvp altogether.
Awful, ok and last game was amateur hour, everyone was bad lol

Soldato
Associate
another 'pro' gamer VAC banned ? (from reason gaming) (3days ago)

Saw this, he is their "manager" whatever that means. Known to scam people into giving him money and not giving them guns/knives in return.

VAC doesnt just ban for no reason, he even cleared out his inventory before hand lol.

Soldato
Played 6 games since I came back from the ban. 5 wins 1 loss. 1st game I won, and instantly got promoted to Gold nova 2. Lost the next game, then after 3 more wins, I got promoted to Gold Nova 3. Won my first game as Gold Nova 3 too. :cool::cool::D

Soldato
I'm pretty sick at this game.

I got promoted to Gold Nova 2 yesterday but got put back down to Gold Nova 1 as I've been losing games with people who are new to the game.

AZbtus1.jpg

Soldato
Wait till they refuse the rematch and it shows their ranks. 1st game after promote should be the 'easy' one and I reckon last before promote should be hardest
Ive got to Nova 2 but pretty much lost all matches except on office.

Ive resorted to practising with bizon, seems its so rubbish its good. +600 on kill? In a match today I got a triple kill with it, only really kills on hs hence good handicap in practise
DF34EF87B33F6A3B326D623292D7072B09EA3ABC

Soldato
What is the lag on viewing, is it maybe a couple or 5 rounds? Dont want to distract people in game still

Give me beta and P90 the ultimate gun anyday ( I think it went through walls as well). 1.6 was yuck compared to pre ver 1

cs go is ranks is pretty good, just because it makes a more frequent nice match game which on a normal pub server was fairly rare. There was the occasional oasis of good admin server prior but not often.

I saw on facebook an advert for global elite at 20 euros to 'buy' a free ride :eek:
If I play at 100% I can kill higher ranks then me including global elite. the problem is consistency, you make any mistake, fumble with a high rank and thats it you lose

Ive got demoted as I just couldnt win 2 games in a row.

game launches me into the sky/tree during a match for a few mins :cool:
320F93480A1DDF41419435573497527C6C7214DC

Last edited:
Soldato
I find it hard to aim reliably but it can be a beast on occasion especially up close, its basically firing pistol not rifle rounds I believe. It can kill just because the ak47 runs out of bullets first, just jump around lots :D

Had a game on Thunder and lost badly, Ive not played since v.1 I think it was. How else would I practise properly though, seems a shame not to. Do Pheonix maps disappear later?

We lost partly because we had a bot. One pro tip I should mention :p is you can get the bot to not rush stupidly, just stand next to it and say hold here. Mostly it'll stay at spawn and you can switch to it on death hopefully

Last edited:
Soldato
I find it hard to aim reliably but it can be a beast on occasion especially up close, its basically firing pistol not rifle rounds I believe. It can kill just because the ak47 runs out of bullets first, just jump around lots :D

Had a game on Thunder and lost badly, Ive not played since v.1 I think it was. How else would I practise properly though, seems a shame not to. Do Pheonix maps disappear later?

We lost partly because we had a bot. One pro tip I should mention :p is you can get the bot to not rush stupidly, just stand next to it and say hold here. Mostly it'll stay at spawn and you can switch to it on death hopefully

Start controlling the AK recoil, and you won't have any problems. Its not easy mind you :D

Associate

Bizon is definitley a situational pick. I only really use it after a pistol round win, or as a forced buy. No use against an AK/colt at any range really. Best used closeish quarters as a sprayer. Recoil isn't as easy as the p90 to control, but a general "aim at knees and strafe spray" old-style cs1.6 mp5 tactic really works. It's hard to beat as a cheap close/mid quarters weapon.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just spotted this and seems doable :
All competitive wins must be played on a Operation Phoenix MAP's.

Hello and welcome to my first guide!

Bronze To Silver: 10 Hours of competitive, and 5 competitive wins.

Silver To Gold: 30 Hours on competitive, and 15 competitive wins.

This guide has been tested by 3 individual personals and they agree with it.

This hours/wins must be played on the operation phoenix maps.

OITTXSi.jpg

These cases are going for 70p or and phoenix only cost 60p, cant complain
4C6762DEB8541A7C186D8196E23D794F8C6A70DD
Only lost one rank but game has gone from matching me to nova 3 average into an all silvers game last night. Knew something was up because suddenly I was getting 3 kill rounds when normally I scrape wins. It was a draw anyway, I still need to improve but angel of death effect is big ego boost :p So nuke is my new favourite map :D

I will probably be playing silvers now/demoted as I try to play only phoenix maps ( I dont know them)

Back
Top Bottom