CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Been playing with my new Mionix Naos and i'm touching people! I played fine with my DeathAdder but with this new mouse i'm on bloody fire. tried it on COD4 too and I just snap onto people in a split-second! :eek: :p

Associate
Been playing with my new Mionix Naos and i'm touching people! I played fine with my DeathAdder but with this new mouse i'm on bloody fire. tried it on COD4 too and I just snap onto people in a split-second! :eek: :p

How long you been using the new hardware? Didn't you take a dip before getting better? That's how it usually goes for me, if I change anything I'm terrible for at least a few hours.

Associate
i've been putting a bit more time into playing this as i took a long break and managed to get my rank to Distinguished Master Guardian, seem to find matches a lot quicker which is a bonus like, my only issue is case opening, i'm addicted lol and never seem to get anything of any worth

Soldato
brought this the other month and I am LOVING it, played them all since source haven't played FPS games in a while, was lovely in my first game to be top of the score board knowing I've still got some of my skills left!

got a few box drops but sadly I cant open them yet

feel free too add me on steam same username, I have no one to play with.

Soldato
How long you been using the new hardware? Didn't you take a dip before getting better? That's how it usually goes for me, if I change anything I'm terrible for at least a few hours.

I was about the same for the first hour and then I only got better, the transition wasn't too bad at all for me.

Soldato
If it help, I came from a DeathAdder 2012 which is an amazing mouse. Now that i'm used to it I much prefer the Mionix as it's more comfortable to use and it's bigger/wider. Shop around though bud, just don't get a laser mouse. :p

Caporegime
If it help, I came from a DeathAdder 2012 which is an amazing mouse. Now that i'm used to it I much prefer the Mionix as it's more comfortable to use and it's bigger/wider. Shop around though bud, just don't get a laser mouse. :p

I was thinking about the mionix when I was selecting a new mouse. Looks nice, and I've read positive things about it. Oh, and I totally agree about laser mice. :)

Soldato
I'll try and post some useful stuff for you guys.

Excellent CS:GO Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive

Launch settings. Customize to your own preferences.

-high -threads 8 -novid

-high = sets CS:GO as a high priority process (may help improve FPS/performance)

-threads = again, performance related. Set to the amout of threads your CPU has.

-novid = skips intro video and brings you straight onto the main menu.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll try and post some useful stuff for you guys.

Excellent CS:GO Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive

Launch settings. Customize to your own preferences.

-high -threads8 -novid

-high = sets CS:GO as a high priority process (may help improve FPS/performance)

-threads = again, performance related. Set to the amout of threads your CPU has.

-novid = skips intro video and brings you straight onto the main menu.
shouldn't threads have a space ? (eg: -threads 8)

my launch options atm:
Code:
-novid -high -threads 8 -tickrate 128

Associate
What's with the cases, how do you use the guns in them.
Is there an idiots guide to this game?

the cases contain cosmetic vanity skins, they aren't actual weapon upgrades, just fancy visuals. Weapon skins are also dropped unboxed at the end of matches/public map rotations.

To use the box, you must purchase a key ingame or from steam (£1.50).

Back
Top Bottom