CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Esports program on BBC Redbutton at 7pm tonight guys if your interested.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b050ssz2

Not great. Watched it on twitch. They have some nice guests (team owner of Dignitas mainly) but it's not a great program. They do very little CS and a lot of talk whether eSports is in fact a sports. It's aimed more at a person who has never heard of eSports (they introduce things like twitch, LAN events etc.) and they have very little decent footage, and literally 0 game footage.

OcUK Staff
Was a difficult game, Cache is definitely a team game, and we played against a team so I think they had the advantage straight away. Also, I was just getting unlucky a lot with timing and just doing the wrong thing which was frustrating. But nevermind! :)

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Was a difficult game, Cache is definitely a team game, and we played against a team so I think they had the advantage straight away. Also, I was just getting unlucky a lot with timing and just doing the wrong thing which was frustrating. But nevermind! :)

Same, but they weren't that good tbh. They were only good at taking the site and that's when most of us died, if we held back we could have take over easily :cool:

OcUK Staff
Same, but they weren't that good tbh. They were only good at taking the site and that's when most of us died, if we held back we could have take over easily :cool:

Yeah definitely. And they would fast rotate on CT side, and my AWP decided to fire potatoes rather than bullets as it was doing no kills at all even though I was hitting people first most of the time!

Soldato
Just a tiny bit above my skill level and I like cache. Hard to be useful, my previous game was have been vs silvers which spoils you if you get used to it at all, that mg team is insta hs with 1 pixel view on you :/

added the inferno and dust2. I playing half asleep, not my best so apologies but good to play with a proper team for a change :)

Banksy beats me again
72EC451ED90F3422C52DE316A55BAFB4AF5222A4

T sided Inferno...
980B74FF6B001E5FFF0AE9B17D58B171A25BCA45

d4Cuodl.png

Won the orbit bet, seemed they played on Mouz really well like they could read them. The casters played this after

Well the famous "OW-bypass" is, infact, just how OW works. If you get 11 or more reports in 24 hrs your demo gets reviewed. What they do is play in premade 5man and do exactly 2 games per 24hrs => 10 reports --> Demo does not get reviewed. After 24hrs all "reports" get deleted and you can start hacking again.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen...moments_like_these_which_make_me_continue_to/
That makes sense why ow cases are usually very recent

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Just a tiny bit above my skill level and I like cache. Hard to be useful, my previous game was have been vs silvers which spoils you if you get used to it at all, that mg team is insta hs with 1 pixel view on you :/

Wait till you get to play vs DMG/LEM, BTW I think yesterday everyone (Inc. me) was pretty tired.

Soldato
had a few games last night, one with Fen1fer and one with RJkoneill.

Had a great game with Fen1fer, ending up top fo the team and server despite being 3 ranks lower than most people in there!

zEX5uD4.png

Then i got a bit brutalized on the next game with Rjkoneill in a GN1 game, didnt help we had one guy pushing constantly and getting murdered.

7KhEXVs.png

Soldato
I've been playing with the MyXMG guys / gals quite a bit and last night we were playing on Overpass with 1 random who was a complete griefer grrrr.

14-15 to them, 2 on 2 including the griefer and me. We're at B, they are planting A and he knifes me down to 1hp then runs into A and dies. I take 1 guy out and leave the other on 95-3 (or maybe 4 shots) and die losing the match having dropped 30 kills and carried us back from 13-2 down as T side.....sigh

Soldato
Sounds like a practise match is the best spin you can put on that, you did well to turn it around and not give up.
I had a bonkers match, we won first 8 rounds but lost couple rounds in silly ways before the switch. Ok not great but neither side is stellar, bad teamwork, people dont call out site/bomb. 2 people argue and both leave, abandon banned 7 days and I get kicked by the top 2 fraggers who are both insulting each other also. Thats when we were still winning lol

Noticed this free pc competition with a streamer and caseking https://www.caseking.de/shop/catalo...Ghost-Fear-Refresh-mit-Miss-Rage-:_:1034.html

Torque and Navi as underdogs seems reasonable bet if odds stay low

inferno truck smoke - http://imgur.com/a/PaF25

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been playing with the MyXMG guys / gals quite a bit and last night we were playing on Overpass with 1 random who was a complete griefer grrrr.

14-15 to them, 2 on 2 including the griefer and me. We're at B, they are planting A and he knifes me down to 1hp then runs into A and dies. I take 1 guy out and leave the other on 95-3 (or maybe 4 shots) and die losing the match having dropped 30 kills and carried us back from 13-2 down as T side.....sigh

Why didn't you kick him?

Back
Top Bottom