CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
I got a couple of $ on each of them already.

torque are rubbish on inferno and overpass and they cant veto both so arguably they are 1 down going in. Still the odds are in the twenties now, probably too low. I lost too many bets recently so just betting junk then maybe more in winnings later

They scrimming it now.
3kDxdvL.png

If mouz went lower then 20 I'd bet them on nuke bo1 vs vp but they were poor vs orbit:confused:

img

img

Associate
Can you give me a tip. I have tried competitive a few times now and keep getting French people or just no one who speaks English. Is there a better way, I am not ranked yet or I would join up with people.

Soldato
just no one who speaks English.

If you select east USA servers you get ping 90 to 120 which sounds bad but some of the enemies will be higher ping sometimes. Most of the time even at silver people talk, even call out spots :eek: incredible :eek: In the big scheme you prob fine to play there and increase your chances of teamwork though it can be trollish like anywhere

or type this in console but I believe it no longer actually forces a match -
mm_dedicated_search_maxping 50

Caporegime
I've had this since the beginning and I've never noticed the competitive games. :o I play a few and start getting into it, only to be told I now have to wait a day for them to calculate my skill level for matchmaking or something. A whole day?! Ain't no one got time fo dat.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
What are the 'advantages' of using faceit?

I can tell you the disadvantages, as the only advantages I see in playing faceit are: 128tick and No rank drop

Edit

What bets did you guys make? I'm waiting a bit till the servers aren't as busy, thinking of placing 3-4 pounds on Torqued and Mouz (vs VP).

Soldato
I've had this since the beginning and I've never noticed the competitive games. :o I play a few and start getting into it, only to be told I now have to wait a day for them to calculate my skill level for matchmaking or something. A whole day?! Ain't no one got time fo dat.

lol the comp is the best bit, a lot easier then irc scrims or whatever

The restriction is stop hackers getting to global in 180 mins and trolling pro games and similar. It only applies for your first 10 wins then you are free to play as much as you like with whoever you are skilled enough for
Try faceit or cevo while you wait I guess

Are odds frozen on csl again :confused:

Back
Top Bottom