CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
If its the only one of that kind Ive heard it swaps for a dragonlore but maybe that was last week
I wonder what price the chroma case will settle at as the other cases dont gives those knives so that'll support it for long term demand I guess, plus good skins

FFc2duU.png
DG is one of very few UK teams
http://www.gosugamers.net/counterstrike/teams/9721-demgunz
ranked 88 alledgely vs 28 for CLG. Sounds low but elevate are 188 on that site

wigg did a stellar job on his bets today again
Bets: Paradox(high risk), SKDC(high risk), CLG(low risk), C9(high risk) - Changes could be made depending on odds. IDGA.

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
will have to try it
Feels weird at first, but play some DM/1vs1 to get use to it, its well worth it!

I had some games with LEM's-Global on smurfs and I have to say it was pretty fun to play.

I don't think, I was that bad, nearly did an ace on mirage but someone stole it with HE grenade... :mad:
ByImOdA.jpg
wksxyme.jpg

8 wins in a row and 1 draw, I wonder if I'll ever get to eagle... :(

Edit:
VOLVO's servers are terriable BTW, while being on T side on mirage we had 100-300ping with drops to 89 :p

I paid £209, they're much more than that atm.
You spent £209 on a virtual item? lel

Last edited:
Associate
I spent £209 Steam wallet, yes, but I've never had to dip into my own pocket to fund anything CS:GO related. Jokes on you, I profited £60+ on the knife.

Soldato
Well had 2 games tonight at Silver elite level, won one 16-14 but they had a Legendary Eagle Master guy who openly said he was being paid to level this random guys account... consequently he made the game very hard with his 53-14 score. Lost the next due to a poor team.

Picked up a few more cases tonight..... kinda regretting them now as myself and a friend made a pact to open all the cases we get during the Operation Vanguard....... 33 cases now >.< and he has about 27-30 ish.

I2YRGpW.jpg

Anyone want to donate any keys cos this is going to cost about £55 lol

Last edited:
Soldato
guys your just a lucky one then.

ive had rubbish from drops and rubbish from cases.

ive got almost as much in the last few days from betting than i have from cases/drops.

my most expensive skin is one i have on loan from a friend

Back
Top Bottom