CS:GO Discussion

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Looks like a pretty clowny game, those are always hilarious.

the other team were a right set of dribblers. They pretty much just gave up for the last few rounds.

Whilst its nice to get a free win every now and again, I do get frustrated playing games like that because I would rather be challenged.

Soldato
The best thing is the random mag7 buy. Looks like a pretty clowny game, those are always hilarious.

well they kicked a team mate when he wasn't the worse performing and towards the end 2 of them were just trying to stand in front of the top fragger to make him kill them....

infact both games we won last night had Okish players who just refused to play together.

We mucked around heavily in that inferno game though. I kept hearing zeus go off from across the map. Fair play to the other team for having a laugh and playing on but they had already kicked a troll and they had another guy on their team who james bonded then killed a team mate -1 0 7 is an impressive score for anyone.

Mirage game was close enough that the loss wasn't an issue shame we took so long to get it together really

Last edited:
Soldato
well they kicked a team mate when he wasn't the worse performing and towards the end 2 of them were just trying to stand in front of the top fragger to make him kill them....

infact both games we won last night had Okish players who just refused to play together.

We mucked around heavily in that inferno game though. I kept hearing zeus go off from across the map. Fair play to the other team for having a laugh and playing on but they had already kicked a troll and they had another guy on their team who james bonded then killed a team mate -1 0 7 is an impressive score for anyone.

Mirage game was close enough that the loss wasn't an issue shame we took so long to get it together really

we could have won them all i think. twas a great evening. i didnt even care about the losses.

Soldato
http://www.dailydot.com/esports/match-fixing-counter-strike-ibuypower-netcode-guides/

the original article about it.

I hate to say it but Trading skins will be banned if they don't stop it. You'll be forced to trade on the market only.

It's undermining the entire principal of the competitive scene. These teams are stealing from the community that opens these esports cases for their price pots to be increased.

They should earn their money by playing better and winning. not by throwing easy games for a quick buck.

Soldato
yeah i think we could have but that guys aim on mirage was immense. he was so quick.

I'll put some more effort in to learn some useful smokes on maps.

Onionist? Yeah, he was fast but we kept peeking him or solo rushing him. Couple of smokes and setting up a crossfire would have despatched with him very quickly. I need to relook at my nuke/overpass smokes... Completely forgotten all the B smokes on overpass.

Soldato
anyone got any views on todays games?

some id say are certs but the game that stands out for me is Titan vs ESC BO1 on Dust2.

we all know the kqyl incident, plus ESC played well on D2 against penta the other day.

Soldato
VP > HR (New lineup for HR is a downgrade, plus they lose out on teamplay with the 2 player switch, should be VP 2:0).

Titan > F3 - its Dust2, awp is pivotal and KennyS is a one of the best awpers, neither Schneider or Twist can compete with him on their current form.

VP > Mouz - new Mouz lineup has potential but havent had a lot of time to gel as a team yet, plus they really arent in the same tier as VP in terms of individual skill.

HR v Penta - Really is 50/50. Before the shuffle HR would have creamed them, but now they have swapped two of their top players out the skill gap isn't that substantial anymore. New Penta arguably has the better awp and some solid riflers in spiidi and nex. Could go Penta's way, and the odds are reasonable for a medium on them.

ESC vs Titan - Titan should take it, but ESC have got a strong lineup and Minise is a darn good awper (but only if he's on it, terribly inconsistent player). I'd say that with the current odds an ICB/low bet on ESC wouldn't be the worst decision you could make, especially given ESCs history with some of the top T1 teams - they could very well take it if they are on form.

Fnatic > unu.Ain uA aren't the worst team going but they dont have much of a chance, BO1 or not.

NaVi v GPlay - GPlay are surprising a lot of people recently, and NaVi is very very inconsistent, they are pretty much Guardian +4 bots most days. If Seized show up then they should take it, but if he doesn't GPlay certainly have a chance. Odds arent really worth betting on NaVi, ICB on GPlay is a reasonable proposition.

Fnatic > Titan - Titan are no doubt a good team, but not on the same level as Fnatic and I dont think RpK has gotten back to his old level yet. Should be ez Fnatic and Im surprised the odds aren't even higher for them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Takes me forever to decide, I have to wittle it down

wigg -
1:15

Nightbot: Small on HR, EITHER small flipside, or max titan(flipside hasnt been great on d2, but could go off in a bo1), penta, esc, fnatic, Fnatic(or titan small, bo1 d2 again and again) I need to rebuild playing odds on some matches. Good luick guys
I was thinking Titan should have it but betting all these BO1 is risky. Worse still lounge wont pay out on low bets, recent strife means there is no small items I guess

Soldato
Penta are honestly gunna be Top 10 imo pretty soon. kRYSTAL is going huge with his awp, Spiidi and nex are insane riflers... Denis is arguably their weakest link but he's not exactly terrible.

Soldato
Please take my 'analysis' with a pinch of salt, I did that in exactly 8 mins of research on hltv.org :p

I think logically you are right but since I always get burned by logical bets I'll pass.

I sold all my skins for trading cards anyway it's made me play some of the games I own too just to earn the cards.

Soldato
I'll put some more effort in to learn some useful smokes on maps.

I need to relook at my nuke/overpass smokes... Completely forgotten all the B smokes on overpass.

Well i can show you the 2 smokes needed for nuke to get outside via secret. I can also show 4 smokes for inferno into A and B as well as the Dust 2 Long smokes.

If anyone wants to run through these then let me know.

Back
Top Bottom