CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Im pretty decent at the inferno smokes and mollys, only one I cant do is smoke from 2nd mid to truck for the apps rush. Nuke outside smokes I never quite get right...I'd appreciate a little run through on that :)

Soldato
huh? its still one of best CQ guns in the game... JW uses it pretty much whole of CT side on nuke + stupid amounts of money so ur team can easily rebuy later if losing a few rounds..

we were using them/novas/zues's in rounds where we could have bought awp's a few times over

Associate
Getting a bit fed up of this tbh. I'm still trying to win my first 10 matches and get put up against people that are FAR better than me.

Soldato
Getting a bit fed up of this tbh. I'm still trying to win my first 10 matches and get put up against people that are FAR better than me.

whats your steam name? i have an unranked account i can join you with. you done the usual playing DM/Casual to get used to the gun recoil/maps? it will come in time though.

Soldato
huh? its still one of best CQ guns in the game... JW uses it pretty much whole of CT side on nuke + stupid amounts of money so ur team can easily rebuy later if losing a few rounds..

Okay. Didn't say it was a bad gun, didn't seem like the right one in that situation IMO.

Last edited:
Soldato

with the new match making rules not too sure if i can help. i am gold Nova 1 and if you need a hand doing some matches let me know. you can add me to steam

if i am on a public server and you need someone to do a match with drop me a message or invite

Soldato
with the new match making rules not too sure if i can help. i am gold Nova 1 and if you need a hand doing some matches let me know. you can add me to steam

if i am on a public server and you need someone to do a match with drop me a message or invite

im not sure how it works exaclty, ive played with GN2/GN3 players with my unranked account.

Soldato
I prefer the nova, cheaper, and I find slightly more accurate ranged. Any negatives about it are offset by it being $600 less expensive imo.

Fnatic > Titan - Titan are no doubt a good team, but not on the same level as Fnatic and I dont think RpK has gotten back to his old level yet. Should be ez Fnatic and Im surprised the odds aren't even higher for them.

hazed clg was using nova to frag well i think
Average Rating on HLTV for both Teams:
Titan - 1.066
fnatic - 1.078

Winratio on Dust 2 per Team:
Titan - 61.23%
fnatic - 52.74%

Winratio Pistol Round on D2 per Team:
Titan - 55.56%
fnatic - 49%

Head to Head games on all maps:
Titan 8 - 11 fnatic

Head to Head games on Dust 2:
Titan 4 - 1 fnatic
this was with kqly

I will do a throwaway bet on f3 i guess

get put up against people that are FAR better than me.

what ranks show on the scoreboard at the end

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the offers guys, I guess I'm just venting! I really don't mind playing like everyone else and I understand that you have to slog it through until you get aggregated/evaluated but it seems that I keep going up against Death Incarnate each round.

The most frustrating thing is that we'll get battered for the first 5/6 rounds then somehow make a comeback only to lose it at the last minute - I might not mind so much if it was over fair-and-square but the carrot of hope is always being dangled :D

Soldato
Chrome plugin. Autobet option, displays full trade info inc comments, caches your betting inv (bypasses the stupid "Cannot access your backpack" nonsense), tells you your worth of inv and its market value, calculating values for small/med/high bets. Have a look, well worth getting :p

Soldato
Chrome plugin. Autobet option, displays full trade info inc comments, caches your betting inv (bypasses the stupid "Cannot access your backpack" nonsense), tells you your worth of inv and its market value, calculating values for small/med/high bets. Have a look, well worth getting :p

will do later ta.

it need much setting up?

Back
Top Bottom