CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
pretty sure c9 beats kabum but I'll skip as ive no idea really. gx beat them 25-5 alledgely

Gut Says: Kabum
THE FLAIR IS ALIVE BOYS
Also Kabum really is a great team and not some randoms, I'd say this is the biggest chance at an upset tommorrow
Record: 26-9

I cant bet dig as i cant get to inventory and Im not sure enough to burn my little returns, not enough extreme odds/value vs my flawed judgement/knowledge of such teams
I actually got a skin I will use/keep from the clg win, thanks tarik and ptr on fire :eek: I like how after beating ldlc theres no champagne just puts on thick nerdy coat and off to eat some tuna sandwiches probably :D

never bet on winning team over 70% odds its pointless
my biggest bet/winnings from 80% odds clg vs adapt and they won 16-0. my m4 came back covered in holo stickers too, sweet. wigg bet 240 on clg i think so despite being banned from twitch he is probably pretty happy there

Last edited:
Associate
I'm your man Raider... are we in prison?

They are my throw away skins :D i have more to throw haha time to bet even bigger

i doubt ill learn... i've done this so many times, Should see some of the other skins i've lost

Last edited:
Associate
well if u got money to throw away fair enough... more of a reason to bet on the underdogs!

I didnt even mean to bet on the match.. was a mistake i thought i was betting on the Digg - Nip game

I had so many open at the same time as i was working out the returns :rolleyes:

Ahh well they are un-used skins i gained from trading up (love the over pay) so not too fussed :D

Soldato
soooo,

i bought £30 worth of keys from our very own upgrade with the plan on buying a knife.

had 1 case left in my inventory so decided to open it and BAM.
** Any image wider than 1280 pixels should be linked or placed in spoiler tags **
5iTZtuu.jpg

FACTORY NEW

Soldato
c765f749d7636f1318845ee04c4f4e2a.png

3/3

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Indeed. They were brutal on that map.

All it means though is that every team they play from here onwards will veto it immediately

Associate
Must say the production of this tournament is top notch.

Good quality stream, good casters and gotta love thooorin and fiffy together.

Only that dude in the suit at the end is akward.

Back
Top Bottom