CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Each bo1 is a point to qualify on, if a team wins none or only one they wont make the top two to leave groups I think, but I think many won one lost one yesterday so today its more critical ?

I Won every bet i placed apart from the CLG Vs LDLC haha damn! I wish i went bigger on some of the other bets i made

Yea I only win the cheap bets, now I have to stick to those.
Throwaway bets on underdogs today except DIG but the final odds will not be 62% for them. I do expect every favoured team to win but seems all bad value vs random upset factor

c9 did beat nip but my guess is obviously the nuke factor and also time of day maybe. Shahzam makes them an awp biased map team ?

CLG quite worrying they are too scrimy, doesn't bode well that a lot of their plays are on the fly. I noticed that before, they are just discussing where to go second by second seems like

Kabum are really good from what I saw and good pincer move, couple teams did that well but again maybe lacking the larger strategy set or enough quality interaction between players

Soldato
lol I hate being correct,

told richard yesterday Kabum don't lose to yank teams and bet french vs fnatic :D:D

why do i never bet on these games :D

ldlc c9 though whoa didn't see that. must be a home turf thing

Last edited:
Soldato
i'm not betting becuase i lose skins when i bet. seriously I can bet on the sure fire game and lose :o

but if i was betting.

fnatic > CLG
LDLC > liquid
NIP > Kabum
c9 > dig

the nip kabum and the c9 dig games are the ones most likely to see upsets personally i don't rate Dig at all and after LDLC C9 have to be feeling good.

kabum could easily pull it off vs NIP i just don't think they will.

Soldato
Kabum > Cloud9 > Ninjas in Pyjamas > Dignitas > Kabum > ... Betting on Aspen BO1 be like http://imgur.com/Qt2MO0E

wigg /betting god:
3:54 Bot Nightbot: FNATIC, LDLC, NIP, C9

Lounge destroyer shows some skins as value 70% less for bets over what market gives. Might just be a thing with low value skins but thats all Im betting!

Last edited:
Soldato
i'm not betting becuase i lose skins when i bet. seriously I can bet on the sure fire game and lose :o

but if i was betting.

fnatic > CLG
LDLC > liquid
NIP > Kabum
c9 > dig

the nip kabum and the c9 dig games are the ones most likely to see upsets personally i don't rate Dig at all and after LDLC C9 have to be feeling good.

kabum could easily pull it off vs NIP i just don't think they will.

thing is with Dig they are very very good CT side... its so strange how bad there as a T side tho :(

IC3

IC3

Soldato
The doppler FN Startrak is soo nice! :D
9D39F699E8AF287B2E8D715FEC9E44DA2E93C721

p.s. It's not my knife, I was playing with some LEM-Supreme's and one guy did some projects on workshop which got accepted by valve and got this knife as a gift along with money... I'm so jelly :(

Soldato
If only tk for knife was possible
8ViPOh8.png

That CLG game was a white wash, they should have aimed for Nuke or similar. I think that was their only chance really

I think c9 is the last best hope for the yanks ?

tie and 2 games lost, derank. 4 games vs similar/equal ranks, rank up. just info for the elite to nova thing :p
6026D2B49F68C6840022E5F145B2A7F7C7974070

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom