CS:GO Discussion

Associate
I use that server tool. Not 100% sure, but I do think it works. I seem to play with way more french/ germans etc now and less Russians. Russians still get through the net but thats because they can be allocated to a server in western europe if their ping setting allows. Also a lot of you on here are probably confusing Russians for Polish people....accent is similar and they are are nearly as bad/ stupid to play with as Russians.

Soldato
Yeah you will still get matched with whoever but playing on a server closer to you gives a slight advantage and a better experience while also lowering the odds of getting put into a server with mostly russians.

i just need to play with full lobbies. ive solod tons lately and my derank has shown that.

now effin GN1. from GN4. scumbags.

Soldato
I have a great multi kill i need to put online but i'm too lazy to go through my demo's

I will spend a day doing it at some point got some good frags on tuesday with raider

I have a a few 1 v 3 clutches a 1 v 2 double kill clutch a handful of aces which aren't much becuase they were slow. and a 1 v 4 clutch with a zeus kill :o

Really I should compile y'all a selection of ******** wallbangs and flick shots becuase I can't land a straight shot :)

Soldato
Ive played with a russian on a usa server, it mostly just lets you avoid stockholm where most are. Status in console shows where you ended up, north is russia serving
I was the only person left alive on my team (again) within the first 30 second of the match and was once again sneaking into position, when my team voted and succeeded in kicking me . . I mean whats the point?

they saved you from the loss, practice match.

I think going static crosshair will help longtime but meanwhile I cant aim spray shots very well at all. So making the most of going back to silver and practicing. I can do the center dot kills, if the bullet goes there i get the kill. I should relearn eventually right...right :o :p

Pk7q0rJ.png
tons of games for Poland, CLG goes forward

Soldato
Done loads of multikills and collats, just never remember to hit shadowplay after that. There were a few 3 and 4k'a in the vid...anyway I digress.

Since plating with smfc's I've seen more cheaters in the past few weeks than ever

Soldato
Pro tip, watch the demo back and use shadowplay... No worries about forgetting then.

thx for the games last night chap, was good to finally play non solo and win.

shame they were walk overs but still, fun was had by all.

cobblestone is a fun map with the changes.

Associate
Still can't withdraw the skins I won on csgo lounge, bots are constantly queued! Anyway around this?

Can't wait to give the new cobble a bash always liked the aesthetics of it just not how it played, but to be fair to it its no more one sided than nuke and people rarely slate nuke.

Back
Top Bottom