1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CS:GO Discussion

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by NeilMcL86, 5 Jun 2012.

1. robbobloke

Gangster

That tool was discussed several pages back. I think the general consensus was that no one could prove that it actually worked.

2. joelk2

Soldato

i still got matched with russians when i used it.

3. Lima

Wise Guy

I use that server tool. Not 100% sure, but I do think it works. I seem to play with way more french/ germans etc now and less Russians. Russians still get through the net but thats because they can be allocated to a server in western europe if their ping setting allows. Also a lot of you on here are probably confusing Russians for Polish people....accent is similar and they are are nearly as bad/ stupid to play with as Russians.

4. meandu229

Wise Guy

Yeah you will still get matched with whoever but playing on a server closer to you gives a slight advantage and a better experience while also lowering the odds of getting put into a server with mostly russians.

5. joelk2

Soldato

i just need to play with full lobbies. ive solod tons lately and my derank has shown that.

now effin GN1. from GN4. scumbags.

6. Cookeh

Sgarrista

DMG to Nova 4 in 11 solo queues on mission maps... Yay for Volvo's super duper awesome MMing.

7. kemistry

Gangster

MM has become an absolute joke in the past couple of weeks, might aswell toss a coin to see if somones cheating or not.

8. kunoichia

Wise Guy

That tool works somewhat but russians that use the tool pick our servers as they seem to get better ping at ours

9. jmc007

Mobster

Needs some multiple kills. It's kinda what one of mine would look like. Multi kills make a good frag movie.

10. TwsT

Sgarrista

I have a great multi kill i need to put online but i'm too lazy to go through my demo's

I will spend a day doing it at some point got some good frags on tuesday with raider

I have a a few 1 v 3 clutches a 1 v 2 double kill clutch a handful of aces which aren't much becuase they were slow. and a 1 v 4 clutch with a zeus kill :o

Really I should compile y'all a selection of ******** wallbangs and flick shots becuase I can't land a straight shot :)

11. silversurfer

Capodecina

Ive played with a russian on a usa server, it mostly just lets you avoid stockholm where most are. Status in console shows where you ended up, north is russia serving
    they saved you from the loss, practice match.

I think going static crosshair will help longtime but meanwhile I cant aim spray shots very well at all. So making the most of going back to silver and practicing. I can do the center dot kills, if the bullet goes there i get the kill. I should relearn eventually right...right :o :p

[​IMG]
    tons of games for Poland, CLG goes forward

12. JGStonedRaider

Mobster

Done loads of multikills and collats, just never remember to hit shadowplay after that. There were a few 3 and 4k'a in the vid...anyway I digress.

Since plating with smfc's I've seen more cheaters in the past few weeks than ever

13. Cookeh

Sgarrista

Pro tip, watch the demo back and use shadowplay... No worries about forgetting then.

14. The__Malteser

Soldato

15. davido_labido

Mobster

16. Westie

Soldato

Has this suddenly turned into weeds twitch channel?

17. Nate75

Capodecina

18. joelk2

Soldato

thx for the games last night chap, was good to finally play non solo and win.

shame they were walk overs but still, fun was had by all.

cobblestone is a fun map with the changes.

19. jmc007

Mobster

20. BaNksY IV

Hitman

Still can't withdraw the skins I won on csgo lounge, bots are constantly queued! Anyway around this?

Can't wait to give the new cobble a bash always liked the aesthetics of it just not how it played, but to be fair to it its no more one sided than nuke and people rarely slate nuke.