CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Still can't withdraw the skins I won on csgo lounge, bots are constantly queued! Anyway around this?

Can't wait to give the new cobble a bash always liked the aesthetics of it just not how it played, but to be fair to it its no more one sided than nuke and people rarely slate nuke.

bet them again :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away!

Will be on for a few matches tomorrow, and maybe some tonight.

got my new headphones arriving so want to try them out :D

Associate
bet them again :)

As a csgolounge noob I wanted to see how the process worked but yeah it will all be going back on other teams but now ive tried to request return I now can't bet them until they have returned into my inventory. Only got a ak47 emerald pinstripe and a candy red glock and a couple others not worth mentioning lol

Still not played with you RJ might be on tonight if I can squeeze in in if not it will be tomorrow.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
AKG K702

was gonna get some K7XX from Massdrop sent to my Dads house in Texas so he could forward them to me but then TwsT pointed out these to a customer on the forums and before you know it I was pressing add to basket and confirming my shipping details...

Soldato
AKG K702 and Koss Porta Pro's are still some of THE best headphones about for price / perf. Siberia's.....well the less we say about them the better.

In other news when I got dropped the M4A1 Knight ti was worth £70, now worth £180 yesssssssss hnnggggggg

Last edited:
Soldato
PortaPros are freaking awesome... I still use them on occasion over headphones that cost 10-15x as much :D

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away!

Will be on for a few matches tomorrow, and maybe some tonight.

got my new headphones arriving so want to try them out :D

Just needed a few days, didn't like how ragey I got on the last game.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Siberia's.....well the less we say about them the better.

oHHd1jf.jpg.png

:p

My 702 are potentially replacing my Sennheisers for gaming.

Using them at work at the moment, had a quick blast on TDM and positioning wise they are very good. will compare against my sennheisers later.

the siberias arent even close in terms of performance, but they are my work headphones so whatever.

Soldato
Break in, does the sound change much ? I dont know about performance and I just use in ear (JVC 1X) as it blocks gfx fan noise with no hassle but siberia are comfortable to wear. I think thats the main thing with them, I hate how much ears can hurt if the headphones dont sit right. Ears are sensitive apparently :D

Did the recent update improve sound much, Ive not noticed any difference yet

As a csgolounge noob I wanted to see how the process worked but yeah it will all be going back on other teams but now ive tried to request return I now can't bet them until they have returned into my inventory. Only got a ak47 emerald pinstripe and a candy red glock and a couple others not worth mentioning lol
wigg_Esea said:
Small on Property, if ESC wins small on them vrs LGB. IOS Pantamera bets will be posted in the Sub bet group. If you are not in yet please ask one of my mods to invite you.
If you bet maybe consider joining this group as he is semi pro and with some success 'guessing' bets

I managed to bet enough to win back my recent loses from clutch etc, with SKDC beating Denial on overpass. JDM makes them a proper team. They boosted on the mid stairs to look out the hut from the top. Whole map seems full of boosts :o

played the new cobble last night and the changes wasn't bad.

Plays better but the map looks worse, they did away with the windows looking over T spawn area which was a virtual bell tower hold. Less biased map helps gameplay, some teams can manage to handle Nuke but not many. I want them to remove the vents and it'd maybe be ok, its a shame when they got to blot the whole map like cobble really

Last edited:
Soldato
Plays better but the map looks worse, they did away with the windows looking over T spawn area which was a virtual bell tower hold. Less biased map helps gameplay, some teams can manage to handle Nuke but not many. I want them to remove the vents and it'd maybe be ok, its a shame when they got to blot the whole map like cobble really

I know what you mean, im glad they got rid of them windows as well as I hated them lol

Soldato
Cobble coulda have been T sided, but now I know a few CT smokes GL getting to B site :D

Edit...some more bans for ESL Katowice http://www.esl-one.com/csgo/katowice-2015/news/update-on-the-offline-qualifier-including-disqualifications-invites-and-more/

Valve said the following regarding the bans:

After gathering information from players and reviewing historical activity of accounts, we will be directing our CS:GO event partners to not allow the following individuals to participate in any capacity in Valve-sponsored events:

Kevin “Uzzziii” Vernel
Joey “fxy0” Schlosser
Robin “GMX” Stahmer
Morgan “B1GGY” Madour
Damian “DiAMon” Zarski
Michal “bCK” Lis
Jakub “kub” Pamula
Mateusz “matty” Kolodziejczyk
Michal “michi” Majkowski
Karol “rallen” Rodowicz
Mikolaj “mouz” Karolewski
Grzegorz “SZPERO” Dziamalek
Pawel “innocent” Mocek
Jacek “minise” Jeziak

The restrictions are indefinite, and will not be re-evaluated before 2016.

Additionally, the following players are not eligible to participate in ESL One Katowice as we continue our investigation:

Robin “r0bs3n” Stephan
Tahsin “tahsiN” Sarikaya
Koray “xall” Yaman
Ammar “am0” Cakmak
Antonin “TONI” Bernhardt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom