CS:GO Discussion

Associate
Not really. MM is free.... Esea you pay monthly for the privilege of playing on 128tick rather than 64. MM I can play with any of my friends I wish to, esea requires you and all your friend base to be members and pay.

Also you pay a fee to play with the world's most stuck up people who flame 24/7.

Last edited:
Soldato
Who the hell are you to tell people what to do because it ruins your enjoyment of the game?

There are so many flavours why did you choose salt?

Whilst I will admit it is silly for a silver to bother playing esea, could you be anymore arrogant? It's a good thing it's ok for you to play in a game with supremes but it's not ok for a nova to play in a game with an MGE or whatever the hell you are. Also I recall you banging on about how MM etc is rubbish and ESEA is so amazing. ESEA does not put you on a pedestal above everyone else. Having paid for esea in both source and go, in my opinion it is load of rubbish. Pay a monthly subscription like a chump to play pug matches with randoms who frag hunt.

MM is rubbish, the servers are bad and 64 tick sucks ass. Movement and most things are better on 128tick. The quality (in general) of players is far higher and you can learn far more from playing with them.

CSGO is like an iceberg, MM is the bit sticking out of the water that you can see. Faceit and ESEA are the bit below and then ofc there is proper team play in GO which is the real chunky part. The choice is there for everyone, how much you want to get into the game and to what level is up to you (ability is important factor ofc).

You are the only one talking about pedestals, what I am saying is that when people do get a bit better at the game (DMG currently nad maybe even Eagle now if I played much MM) it's a worthwhile investment if you enjoy the game and want to get better while playing GO with proper round / bomb timers. The amount of toxic players has been far lower in ESEA than in MM for me. I've been playing with the Volgare guys a bit and they are a great laugh, also when playing as a premade 5 (unlike some I do actually have friends ;)) and it is a far more rewarding experience.

What I meant by too low ranks playing it, is that in general they won't learn too much from it (getting pwned by rly good players) and therefore not only will they tend not to enjoy it more, but also their team mates might enjoy playing it less as relatively a silver/nova will be less skilled than the higher ranks.

edit..I'm not saying I'm a great player, but I am someone who wants to improve and take opportunities that arise.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Not really. MM is free.... Esea you pay monthly for the privilege of playing on 128tick rather than 64. MM I can play with any of my friends I wish to, esea requires you and all your friend base to be members and pay.

You forgot about the most important bit... Admins and Anti-cheat which actually works. :rolleyes:

Soldato
DOnt play Esea half hearted, if you go on there and try your hardest I think its possible to have a good game.
I clutched a round vs global elite on T side Nuke once, I was well chuffed at that but mostly its way too much effort and steep a learning curve so I would not try again now till I improve or can be bothered to apply more effort in mm :o but for some quick learners with a lot of heart it might work out as a good lesson, better quality server and players can raise your game.
Just like I think silver or nova games can make people play worse by being too easy and poor quality in winning and losing plays
The reason it would not be fun is if you got zero clue what you are doing wrong, you just gonna get rekt every round if you are not near to DMG which is pretty average there I think. So its not fun to walk into live cannon fire really lol

So what would DMG be classed as in your opinion? :confused:

DMG is well above millions of average players

Your ahead of the bell curve. In stats terms you beaten the majority by a good margin so thats definitely decent imo. People vary tons in their play seems like, had a good bet - mythic beat clg 16-7 last night after they beat titan, anything goes

FM esports UK- http://www.twitch.tv/kryptixcsgo

Im betting VP to beat fnatic but also paired it to Envy beating them on cobble, hopefully one works out. nope lol should have watched yesterdays game hence the odds vp best cobble
wigg_esea said:
Nightbot: Vp low, fnatic cw skip, envyus(super small), DC, OB, TSM, x6, titan, fnatic, g2, Kpv/Skillz(skip), Wizards small, LGB, Mouz, Titan, x6
6-4 now
B-IFz-TCIAAmO4J.png

iW6hFHZ.jpg

http://i-am-fat.org/csgo-skins/

inferno said:
K4OPclS.jpg
a4l6aHw.jpg
jiuugVo.jpg
9U0cwtU.jpg
5Tc8SE3.jpg
OqH7A6W.jpg
3M9OsJx.jpg
JdyIxJd.jpg
GEQ60jz.jpg
iAEh5up.jpg
alias "+jumpthrow" "+jump;-attack"

alias "-jumpthrow" "-jump"

bind "ANY KEY HERE" "+jumpthrow"
http://imgur.com/a/FDtWo#26

Last edited:
Soldato
Stupidity on my part really. The guy was impersonating someone else with lots of feedback, I should have run his steam ID link through steamrep and it would have flagged up he was banned and should be avoided.

Associate
You forgot about the most important bit... Admins and Anti-cheat which actually works. :rolleyes:

Other sites have though things too, but unfortunately the Admin/Director waived a player not being able to install the anti-cheat client and they flattened us. :/

So what stops Esea doing the same? How do you know that the client isn't mining again?

Wouldn't Valve be forced to do more if these subscription leagues didn't exist?

Soldato
ouch :/

how did he con you though? I mean you still have to accept the trade?

I gave him the keys first as I'm trying to build my rep and his feedback looked fantastic. I don't blame anyone else other than myself, although it's a good lesson to learn early on albeit the hard way.

Associate
Looking for help to gain ranks...

I have no friends that play and the last 7 games I have played have all just been teams of Russians I can't communicate with, I also regularly seem to get teams were a player drops out.

How can I get involved with teams and serious players at low silver ranks

Soldato

I have no friends that play and the last 7 games I have played have all just been teams of Russians I can't communicate with, I also regularly seem to get teams were a player drops out.

add the players to your friends list and im sure your more than welcome to come play some matches

Associate

Add me mate, im more than happy to play some matches with you. be aware I am rubbish :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cuffylad/

Back
Top Bottom