CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
CSGO is very low requirements generally, depends how fussy you are on the graphics :p Its not that you cant run it but degrees of how well, my old 8800gt is almost ok to run.
Just tried playing with a 4870 and I'd state thats a minimum spec card for csgo,

I imagine a 6870 can run it at 1080p and it'd not go that far below 200fps and thats good enough. You may want more later but as a beginner you should be ok to play with that. 7950 is what I used to use for 1080p when I got csgo.

Try running around the Nuke map and record your minimum fps or just watch it never goes below 100, as a test

Soldato
could i run this game with an i5 2500 and amd 6870? just watched a stream and now want to give it a go :)

I used to run this on a Radon HD 5830 1GB without any issues and a I7 950 @ 3.6ghz.

I still use the same system but with a 390 now so runs better :D

Soldato
DEAD GOD!!!! what have they done with the AK sound!!!!

It's awful..........i mean seriously awful......................

I played for the first time a few nights ago and all the gun noises are bloody horrible!

bring back the old gun sounds (all of them!!)

Soldato
Post your profile URL and I'll add you since its a multiplayer game. To enter competitive mode you must level upto rank 3 which takes a week or two, dont quit playing till you've tried that out as its the best bit of csgo and also its skill matched which helps new players as cs has some very experienced players

Soldato
Post your profile URL and I'll add you since its a multiplayer game. To enter competitive mode you must level upto rank 3 which takes a week or two, dont quit playing till you've tried that out as its the best bit of csgo and also its skill matched which helps new players as cs has some very experienced players

Not correct anymore mate.

Since prime you only need to rank up to 2. I created a smurf in 30 mins of dm.

Back
Top Bottom