CSS Mods...

Soldato
OP
I wasnt showing off I was just saying that I couldnt shoot as well now. I played it from the very moment that it came out, every day until I moved house and didnt have broadband setup.

I stopped playing in june last year, so not quite a year(But seems like it). To be honest I didnt think we had to be exact with the dates and times.

Been playing over the weekend but my ping isnt as good as it used to be. Rubbish provider!

Anyone can get good at this by just putting in the hours.

The guns seem to fire slightly different now though or could be the connection.

Know any good servers? As I seem to have lost all my favs. I used to play on the okkidoki(MIght not be correct spelling) servers.

Soldato
bloodline76 said:
Anyone can get good at this by just putting in the hours.

I disagree, people can get BETTER by putting in the hours. But some people will NEVER be good at CSS..........ever! Some people just have no concept of FPS games, they have no awareness and sometimes shocking reactions

Soldato
Guns fire differently now yes. I noticed this a few updates ago, and the most recent update my deagle work is scary :D Most guns seem to change everyother update, just6 have to get used to it all over again :/

Soldato
OP
Ok most can get good at this by putting in the hours. Some are just hopeless. :)

I did find it funny when I came back and got called a noob.

The M4 seems the most consistant of the guns. Always seems to be an easy gun to use.

Use to love the kruger(If thats what it was called) then loved the AK but M4 never seems to change.

Back
Top Bottom