Cubey is revealed!

Associate
OP
Woo, glad at least some people agree with me!

Yer me too, will only buy it if its in the £100 or less region which doubt it will be untill a little time after release :(

What does everyone think of having the nose the same colour? Better or worse? Mabe we could have a poll?

Soldato
Email Lian Li asking, I am being serious.

Where do you think the + from the V series came from, people suggesting improvements ;)

God this case looks gorgeous in pictures, I really can't wait to see it in the flesh, same goes for the s80!

Soldato
Yewen said:
Email Lian Li asking, I am being serious.

Where do you think the + from the V series came from, people suggesting improvements ;)

God this case looks gorgeous in pictures, I really can't wait to see it in the flesh, same goes for the s80!
What address should i use to contact them? :)

Soldato
Sugo's are nice cases, first mATX case I liked.

I have a feeling the price of this case is going to be scary at release. The V series takes a while to come down, although the v300 name implies it is the lowest end V series.

Associate
Around the £100 mark would be good for me, then id do the upgrade.. It its looking to be £130 plus i might keep the Sugo for a while longer than upgrade if the prices drop.

The only thing im not liking about the Sugo is 2 x 3.5" Drives is all it takes. Id love to have 3, guess i could mount one in the 5.25 but thats not the point :)

need to get my Chiefy modded!! I am so lazy :(

Associate
That is the ugliest case I ever saw, looks like a cross between a fireguard and a big toaster, too big for a desk and too much floorspace for the floor (+ sound/usb connector less than 1 inch off the floor!!! ouch my back :eek: ), dvd pokes out the side, only 80mm fans.

Makes a change from their 'dull as dishwater featureless boxes I suppose..

*braces for flames* :D

Associate
Old Wino said:
That is the ugliest case I ever saw, looks like a cross between a fireguard and a big toaster, too big for a desk and too much floorspace for the floor (+ sound/usb connector less than 1 inch off the floor!!! ouch my back :eek: ), dvd pokes out the side, only 80mm fans.

Makes a change from their 'dull as dishwater featureless boxes I suppose..

*braces for flames* :D

:eek: You cant put Lian Li on the floor its just not right, and if it dont fit on the desk YOU MAKE ROOM for it :p

Associate
OP
ffffwaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*sound of flames!

I duno i think it just has something that a lot of other cases lack. Its stylish without being too plain. It's a mATX v1000 cube, what coule better?

I think it will be about the right size for having on a desk; 280*250*353 mm(W,H,D).

If you don't like it, do you like the v1000/v2000/v600?

*edit -
sagaboy2 said:
:eek: You cant put Lian Li on the floor its just not right, and if it dont fit on the desk YOU MAKE ROOM for it :p
Quoted for the truth!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom