*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I started as street kid and skipped through everything, I just wanted to get outside and look around, its jaw dropping beautiful I've never seen anything like it. I'll start a fresh tomorrow.

Soldato
Scrap my previous post. For whatever reason my display's inbuilt FPS counter completely got it out of whack, seemingly doubling it. More like a 45 FPS average.
Granted I initially posted just sat idle looking at a wall so it wasn't immediately apparent but yeah, definitely didn't FEEL like 90

Hopefully they can optimise the game better

Soldato
**** knows what's going on with the update. I downloaded it earlier, left the room for 30mins and now it's downloading something else. Except it's been stuck at 57.4/60.2gb for 45mins. Yay...

Soldato
Well the old 1080GTX @ 3440 on high runs it's okay, I expected much worse. It's a bit sluggish, maybe the Gentleman's JD has something to do with that :D but it's playable .

Worked extra shifts and managed to get next 4 days off, so will get stuck into it early 2moro, but bed is calling and hoping she's giving it ZZZzzz's :p

Enjoy the game all !!

Associate
Okay I'm done fiddling with settings. It doesn't actually feel bad at 50ish FPS with every setting maxed out so I think I'll just play in pretty mode. Not like I'll be shooting much as a stealthy netrunner anyway

Jesus christ this game is incredible, running on ultra 4k, with RT on and getting around 60 fps (3090) it's absolutely sublime.

Maybe I was just benchmarking particularly taxing areas because I can't get much higher than 50 yet

Soldato
I felt good up till about 25 mins ago. I never really wait and play a new game on launch day @ 00.00.00.
Too damn tierd and old I guess. Still I can be looking at some fancy bra's now I'm a cyber chick with firm boobies. Night

Back
Top Bottom