*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Hopefully they can optimise the game better
Hopefully this isn’t an optimisation issue. It sounds more like it is a “we’ve filled the game with so much eye candy you need to adjust your settings until GPUs git gud” issue. Which is a non-issue in my humble opinion.
I wouldn’t say no to more FPS in any game, but I would rather the game had sliders that went all the way up to ‘Wow!’ and made my GPU struggle than not.
But I’m no game dev, so perhaps there is optimisation to be done. Either way, it looks stunning.

Caporegime
First two bugs, the guide disappeared off the screen during the tutorial and my middle mouse button isn't working to tag people :D

Edit: Middle button and the wheel aren't working on my Logitech mouse, giving up with it until they patch it :(

Last edited:
Soldato
DLSS for me looked like ass.
Iv just turned off ray tracing and everything else on max that's basically doubled my frames on a 3070 at 1440p. Honestly couldn't tell the difference with RT on/off.

Just found out via gameplay that you cant go full pacifist ... the game literally won't let you no matter how hard you try. bit disappointing.

Associate
First two bugs, the guide disappeared off the screen during the tutorial and my middle mouse button isn't working to tag people :D

Edit: Middle button and the wheel aren't working on my Logitech mouse, giving up with it until they patch it :(

yeah I've got the same problem. You can rebind it for everything except for 'unequip' in the inventory it seems - which is mega annoying.

Associate
3600, rx5700 (9100 time spy score)

with a couple of settings turned down from ultra im hitting a pretty solid 60fps. is dropping below here and there but not too much.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Well played about 2 hours, just went to bed in the game so felt like time to do it in real life too. Saved and ready to play Act 1 tomorrow.

So far loving the game. More than playable for me at 4K RT Ultra with DLSS set to Quality, so I am very happy. I turned of every single setting under basic as I hate those in every game. Lowest I saw fps counter was 32 but mostly in the high 40’s. Feels smooth with gsync. Happy I went 3080 :D

Associate
I can't believe you cant bind forwards abd backwards to the arrow keys, wtf kibda nonsense is this? Ive never used WASD as im left handed for my mouse so normally use arrow keys.. Utterly ridiculous

Came into this thread about exactly this and wanting to remap F to middle mouse button. Being a lefty, also with a broken metacarpal, I can't manoeuvre the little finger on my right hand to get to all the fancy keys the righties use. :(

Man of Honour
Really you can't bind movement to the cursor keys? what kind of ****** idiot developer doesn't know that it is still a popular setup even if WASD is more prevalent.

Hope they fix that quickly as I won't buy it until they do.

Next you'll be telling me this is no strafe and only turning on keys :s

Soldato

Weird are you sure? Its working for me on my logitech light speed G502. I thought it wasn't at first but you need to hold down Alt and middle click to tag.

Soldato
I just cannot put this down.

I am loving every millisecond.

Just equipped a new weapon and had some great throwing grenades.

@Pigeon_Killer My Logitech G502 Hero's Middle and scroll works OK, have you got any Logitech Hub software open or something?

I can throw grenades and change weapons.

Soldato
Was anyone abit taken back when you left the bar and expected a loading screen but there wasn't you see the city for the first time properly? Took me back abit lol

Absolutely love this game, despite all the things that people have said about bugs and poor performance! I spent a good 35 mins just on character creation. It's not as extensive as i had imagined but its still really good and creative.

Yes some bugs are present and vehicles etc do pop in weirdly but its not game breaking, its the only bug i've experienced so far.

Performance wise im gobsmacked! I was expecting really poor performance on my 3090 but by default it maxed everything out! Thought i'd run it as it is and i got a really nice 80-100+ fps and rarely any drops if at all!

Cranked RT to psycho and put dlss to performance as i couldn't see any image difference but saw quite a big jump in fps. Now still running the same 80-90 fps as before!

What a beautiful city, graphics are amazing and yes its populated exactly like the trailers! WOW!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Lol. Ya noob. I stuck mine on my Intel Optane. Just finished creating character. Went Corpo male with a big dong.

Oh and my game went RT Ultra straight away on autodetected settings. See ya ;)
Yep, I have 2 TB of SSD but filled, so used one of my HDD's as I was lazy :(

Game is the best I have ever seen and RT (mine is Ultra) looks amazing. Too tired now but loving it so far and will be back on it in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom