*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Performance is not great on 5700xt @ 1440p ultra settings. 30-40fps.

agreed, is there a built in FPS counter? Felt like 30-40fps on ultra but not 100%

Getting the same here.. at least it still runs smooth even if the fps are in the lower numbers. Saying that I have not tweaked anything in the graphic settings, just let it run with what it picked.

On another note, have some of you found items that you can't pick up ?? The symbol is there but no option to pick it up. *shrugs* If anyone got to V's apartment, there is two items in the corridor that I can't pick up (One at the burrito machine, other item a bit further away on the right side when exiting the apartment, on the floor). Could someone be kind and let me know if they can pick them up, just out of curiosity ?

Associate
So got up at 5:00 set up my female V character

Went into game and only getting 47 FPS with the default settings at 1440 on Titan Xp so looks like I’ll have to make some sacrifices- either drop some settings or go down to 1080. Sad times

Associate
@mrk i take it my cpu is really holding me back because on High settings with RTX Medium and DLSS Performance at 2560x1080 im in the 40fps range most of the time with dips into low 30's.

Other than the performance the game is great just finished up there Level 8 only done a few main story just ran around mostly killing gang members haha

Soldato
Also, I'm really not getting the random events sometimes, it says to neutralise the perps, so I open up on them, and suddenly the police are against me as well???

For now, calling it a night, it's 0710 here, played for 6 hours straight lol. Still not made it to the title card.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ok so this is with DLSS set to Quality:
DLSS_Quality.jpg

And DLSS set to Ultra Performance:
DLSS_UltraPerformance.jpg

And just some dudes chilling:
apartmentcomplexoutside.jpg

Anyone seen Demolition Man?
3seashells.jpg

Also did a vid, no story spoilers really:

Associate
What an absolutely stunning game visually so far. Struggling a bit with FPS though

Ryzen 3600, RTX 3090 FE. All settings maxed, 4K with RTX on Ultra, DLSS set to Performance. Getting about 40ish FPS average during the day in the city, dropping to ~30 in certain moments or gunfights. Any ideas chaps?

Soldato
What an absolutely stunning game visually so far. Struggling a bit with FPS though

Ryzen 3600, RTX 3090 FE. All settings maxed, 4K with RTX on Ultra, DLSS set to Performance. Getting about 40ish FPS average during the day in the city, dropping to ~30 in certain moments or gunfights. Any ideas chaps?

That doesn't sound right? I'm running i9 9900k (5Ghz) and a Asus Strix 3090 OC (2.1ghz core, 20ghz mem) and at 3440x1440 with everything max (reflection and RTX set to psycho) with DLSS to balanced, I'm getting average of 75fps.

Did you install the latest drivers?

Associate
Getting the same here.. at least it still runs smooth even if the fps are in the lower numbers. Saying that I have not tweaked anything in the graphic settings, just let it run with what it picked.

On another note, have some of you found items that you can't pick up ?? The symbol is there but no option to pick it up. *shrugs* If anyone got to V's apartment, there is two items in the corridor that I can't pick up (One at the burrito machine, other item a bit further away on the right side when exiting the apartment, on the floor). Could someone be kind and let me know if they can pick them up, just out of curiosity ?

I encountered the same problem

Associate
Something is seriously screwy with my game, first I noticed that DLSS didn’t work, the performance didn’t change, now I tried changing all the graphics setting right down, hit apply, and nothing changed in game and the frame rate was still in the mid 20’s. Game ready driver is installed, so what the heck?

Associate
Runs really nice on 3060ti. 1440p ultra, RT off DLSS quality getting 90ish FPS. Dlss off is around 60fps, can't tell the difference between on and off.

RT on halves the framerate to 45ish. Haven't hit the open world yet.

Back
Top Bottom