*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Is the performance hit with HDR on, significant? Also, does anyone else find the graphics to be a bit blurry and grainy? I'm running mainly at high, and it doesn't seem as sharp as I was expecting.

Soldato
Is the performance hit with HDR on, significant? Also, does anyone else find the graphics to be a bit blurry and grainy? I'm running mainly at high, and it doesn't seem as sharp as I was expecting.

maybe its the movie grain enabled by default in the settings

Soldato
I would expect HDR would not impact performance?

Not sure what I'm going to do with WDL now, maybe uninstall it, it's like an obsolete game.

That's what I thought, Ubisoft were very lucky to get WDL out in time because as you say, it pales in comparison and almost not even worth considering now LOL

Soldato
:confused: HDR is working fine

This is the HDR settings Screen
JmeeIfV.png

You are right. Unlike all my other games you need to enable HDR in Windows Settings, it doesn't just kick in automatically.

You and me both!

My GPU is vega 56 with latest drivers for what it's worth.

Other games HDR is perfectly fine.

Enable in Windows Settings and then it works. Not sure why it doesn't kick in automatically :confused:

Soldato
To be fair the UI and button mapping in this game is appalling. I can easily imagine that it will put a lot of people off quite early in the gameplay.
It's not bugged me one bit tbh, i usually just adapt or change 1 key for crouch. Not had to do any for this game and im not finding it difficult to learn the new layout.

Soldato
I played a quick 20 mins with a quick corpo character early this morning, this game feels like no other before it, totally new feeling with it, definitely 'next gen' not sure I've ever been as immersed in a game so quickly?

Anyway, will start a new proper play through tonight when I finish work.

Runs nice on my 2080Ti with DLSS also.

Soldato
I'm debating playing with a controller or not. Using the Car was a lot more fun with the controller but the early shooting section was a **** show. What's the crouch button on controller?

Back
Top Bottom