*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Are peeps using a controller for the driving aspect of the game, or using keyboard & mouse?

Mouse and keyboard, seems fine for me although it's not as easy to modulate throttle/steering with a keyboard of course. I have an XB1 wireless pad I could pick up when driving and put down when out of a car though which I might do just as I did with GTA5.

Soldato
So far loving it. On my 2080Ti performing well at 4k and looks fantastic.

Really like the futuristic vibe, I can see some serious hours being played on this.

Actually making me consider getting a 3080/3090 for max details but seems to be performing and holding well so far on the 2080Ti.

Seen a few very minor bugs but haven’t had any other issues with crashing etc so overall I’m very happy.

Soldato
So far loving it. On my 2080Ti performing well at 4k and looks fantastic.

Really like the futuristic vibe, I can see some serious hours being played on this.

Actually making me consider getting a 3080/3090 for max details but seems to be performing and holding well so far on the 2080Ti.

Seen a few very minor bugs but haven’t had any other issues with crashing etc so overall I’m very happy.

I would hold on, performance will probably only get better, a 2080ti seems to be plenty to cut things maxed out.

Soldato
I would hold on, performance will probably only get better, a 2080ti seems to be plenty to cut things maxed out.

I will likely just wait til next gen but a 3080 at £649 is pretty tempting. So far I’m pretty happy with the performance solid 60fps max details. No RTX unfortunately but will wait for optimised settings before playing around with it.

Caporegime
I always leave the windows HDR setting enabled ( I see no reason to disable it)

You are right. Unlike all my other games you need to enable HDR in Windows Settings, it doesn't just kick in automatically.

Enable in Windows Settings and then it works. Not sure why it doesn't kick in automatically :confused:

Windows HDR is enabled, I always leave it on but still not able to enable it in game.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
YOu can also enable it through nvidia cpl:

nVSharpening.jpg

Sorts any issue with seeing slightly blurry textures :cool:

Caporegime
OP
YOu can also enable it through nvidia cpl:

Sorts any issue with seeing slightly blurry textures :cool:

I have that set too, sadly in some games aka "Modern Warfare/Cold War" you have to use Geforce Experience or it breaks the lighting in modes such as Zombies :D

Associate
I played the first half hour, the dialogue and choice menus seem a little cumbersome and have to be navigated by the up and down arrows and enter button.

Also, I'm playing on medium settings at 1440p with a 5700xt and 10700k and getting around 55 FPS.

V F

V F

Soldato
i had to LOL at this review, the character creation part was so bad for this person that they refused to continue to play the game :confused::rolleyes:, what the hell!? I mean seriously?? I mean even if you couldn't create the character you wanted you could just click next and go into the game with the default character.

Vv4dohP.jpg

Seriously though, I watched some streams last night how poor the customization was. Lack of modelling hair, styling, limit on hair dyes. Cannot half dye the hair or dye the tips. Amongst other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom