*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
They are a brilliant studio, some of the animation in both the Witcher games is exemplary. From the trailer I think they are on to some kind of Bladerunner-esque style which is much needed and could be brilliant if done right. I have faith!

Soldato
Looks epic.

I will await the days where graphics ingame will look like what we just saw in that video... I know it wont be for around 15 years though

Soldato
Having played a little bit of Witcher 2, this does look pretty damn good, although quite a change of direction for the studio I would imagine, I hope they pull it off :D

Soldato
Cyberpunk 2077 and Witcher 3 are two my most anticipated games ever.
I bet Witcher 3 will come out on May 2014 and Cyberpunk May 2015.
Cannot wait for february 5th and official unveiling of Witcher 3.

This trailer was fantastic. Great style.

Soldato
I wonder could the other game be the weird one set around the carapace of a dead God that they announced ages ago. I seem to recall some concept art for it a few years ago but no mention since.

I so want it to be The Witcher 3 but it seems so soon after the last one.

Edit: It was called Lords of the Fallen and is apparently due for release for this year but I can't find much about it:

AXzRr.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Saw the trailer and I'm really looking forward to this one, there are not enough sci-fi based RPGs.
I know a pre-rendered trailer doesn't indicate the quality of the game.. but still, it looked great :)

Back
Top Bottom