*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
The trailer has some amazing shots that are very screensaver worthy. Here are my two favourites:

WARNING: 1080P

cyberpunk2077hd1080ppng.png
cyberpunk2077hd1080p.png

Associate
I still need to play the witcher 1 and 2! Picked them up cheap over xmas. This does look very interesting though. Will be keeping an eye on it for sure.

Soldato
I wonder could the other game be the weird one set around the carapace of a dead God that they announced ages ago. I seem to recall some concept art for it a few years ago but no mention since.

I so want it to be The Witcher 3 but it seems so soon after the last one.

Edit: It was called Lords of the Fallen and is apparently due for release for this year but I can't find much about it:

[image]

Is that a HAND?! :eek:

Also, I'm so stoked for Cyberpunk 2077. Never played the PnP game, but from what I've read about it, everything is just a YES.

Associate
How did I miss this!?!

One of my favourite RPGs -we used to play it regularly.

Iirc my char lost a leg and a hand in the first game we played, somehow managed to survive being mortal something, and then getting a metal leg and razor claws in his hand... And that was just the beginning!

SPG

SPG

Soldato
There is always a distinct lack of sci-fi RPG very few spring to mind that was anygood.

Mass Effect 1 was great (2 was ok (ish) 3 was a lesson in how to ruin something.

Mercenary, Elite (ok not really RPG but it had the feel)

Fallout, i am stuck on this, i enjoyed playing it but it just didnt do it for me and was no where near as complicated as it should be. I am sick of games built for the masses and pick and play.

Associate
In terms of types games I like being announced it's been a good few week, I just wish we could get a new syndicate that's is not an fps but like the original.

Soldato
I like the idea of it, and the concept, but worried about the execution.

Cyberpunk / Neuromancer spawned a whole genre, with very interesting offshoots. Just a few, Blade Runner, Akira, Ghost In The Shell, Deus Ex, Syndicate... So yeah, bring it on.

Last edited:
Associate
I used to play the pen and paper game waaaay back as a teenager.

If its anything like as good ass the witcher series...should be epically good.

p.s. I played as a Solo or Techie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom