*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I like the idea of it, and the concept, but worried about the execution.

Cyberpunk / Neuromancer spawned a whole genre, with very interesting offshoots. Just a few, Blade Runner, Akira, Ghost In The Shell, Deus Ex, Syndicate... So yeah, bring it on.

I wouldn't worry. There's no company I would feel safer having this come from than CD Projekt RED.

If it was coming from Bioware however...lol

Associate
Yeah, with it being in CD Projekt RED's hands I feel I can genuinely look forward to this game. Did anyone watch the thank you video they sent out not too long after Witcher 2 was released? Was awesome! They really do appreciate the fans and try their hardest to deliver a great gaming experience!

Associate
I really hope this game is great, just like I wish there was a great Blade Runner game, I did enjoy the Sinclair Spectrum game years ago though! ;)

Permabanned
CD Projekt artist Jose Texiera implied earlier this year that the studio was still in the process of gearing up for Cyberpunk 2077, the post-Witcher RPG project that was announced in early 2013. It's apparently all-hands-on-deck now, though, as the studio recently said that there are now more people working on Cyberpunk than it ever had on The Witcher 3.

“There are currently more game developers working on Cyberpunk 2077 than on The Witcher 3 in its most intensive month,” the studio said in a message posted on a forum dedicated to shareholder questions and translated by NeoGAF.

CD Projekt declined to say anything about Cyberpunk itself, including whether it will support co-op multiplayer or when it might be ready for release. But given how reticent it is when it comes to sharing anything about the game (the Cyberpunk 2077 Facebook page hasn't been updated since April 2014, and the Twitter account hasn't been active since 2013), I'm inclined to take what I can get, even if it's only confirmation that the wheels are still turning.

http://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-20..._source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamertw

Soldato
I was wondering what was happening with this. Sounds like they are going big which from my favourite game studio can only be good

Soldato
That's cool, can you tell us specifically what aspect your working on? Art? Story? Software dev?

Best of luck to ya :)

According to Bloodshot's twitter:

Lead Gameplay Designer

Congrats on the job btw. Must be pretty damn awesome to work at CDP of all places, on something as heavily anticipated.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I've just moved to Warsaw in order to work on this, so I'll be tracking your thoughts for sure :).

That sounds awesome man.

By the sounds of things I think you guys will nail the game. Deus Ex is one of my favorite franchises, but I get the feeling you guys will be taking its place with Cyberpunk 2077.

I hope the game has elements of conspiracy in it. Love a good story/mystery.

Back
Top Bottom