*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Flying vehicles possibly.

I think I recall reading such thing many months ago when they were hiring someone.

I hope we get this game in 2018, but happy to wait much longer if that is what it takes to be done right. I get the feeling it may take my favourite game of all time title.

Witches 3 guys with bigger team and bigger budget + cyberpunk = *** wii :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I was thinking about this the other day. The trailer had me gawping for more info and coming from CDPR, I am sure it will be worth the wait. Please make it happen in 2017 :mad:

My understanding is there is zero chance of that. But I would love if it did.

I think they only have been working on in full thrust for about a year at this point. Before that it was small team. Right now the dev team is bigger than the Witcher 3. This is going to be a huge game, so may take another year or two yet.

Soldato
i would be happy to wait till 2018-2019 for it, let the guys make it as equally as good as witcher 3 or if its even possible, better, then i think we would have reached gaming perfection.

Associate
Might be possible - from what I read - once they had finished core of Witcher 3 - large part of that team moved over to work on Cyberpunk 2077.......and small team worked on dlc for Witcher 3......that was what 2 years ago.....with a small team working on the core of it since 2013? or 2012?

Very well possible could be out in late 2017 :D but rather them do it right :)

Caporegime
No news on it yet. Maybe we might get some Sony exclusive gameplay at E3? Or will MS have purchased it for Scorpio? It's all a mystery. I know CDPR are unlikely to abandon the PC core but who knows what might happen after the success of The Witcher 3. MS or Sony might throw buckets of money for some exclusivity.

Soldato
First off, there will be no exclusivity other than some marketing as was the case with TW3. Second, Cyberpunk is still ways off and there is pretty much zero chance it would appear on E3. Next year is more probable.
Yes, the game is being developed by largest team CDP assembled to date.

Back
Top Bottom